I walked past him and to the stairs that led to the house. I hiked up the stairs and walked down the hallway to the front door. I pulled open the door and ran down the porch steps, pulling my coat closer to my body.

I walk across the pavement and to the sidewalk that led to the main road. Tears stung in my eyes and pursed my lips as I let them fall free. The tears slid down my cheeks as I sped my pace to the bus stop ahead of me.

It's so unlikely for me and Elena to fight, but when we do it's the worst. We're twin sisters and when one gets hurt, the other does, but now we're both hurt from the other.

Whenever we argue or fight, no one talks to any of us because they know that we'll just go all monster on them. Elena is a part of me, literally, and I love her to death, but in the end we're sisters and sisters fight.

I wiped the tears from my face and sat down on the bus stop bench. I sniffed and wrapped my arms around my upper body, creating heat. I looked down at my right hand and realized the vervain ring was gone, I must've dropped it somewhere.

Suddenly, a cold drop of water falls on my head, right in the center. I groaned when I realized that it was rain starting to fall. I pulled my coat over my head just as a strong wind came along the heavy rain. I stood up and decided to just walk home before tsunami jones the party too.

I walked down the sidewalk fast but kept walking back because of the strong wind. Suddenly, a car sped by over a pond of dirt water that splashed it all over my body. I cried out louder when my right heel broke and I went down on the pavement. I pulled both my heels off and stood up.

I continued walking barefoot, one hand holding both heels, the other holding the coat above my hand, and my dress soaked in dirt water. How cliché.

I cried out in happiness when I spotted my house a few meter away and I took off running to the porch. I hiked up the porch steps and sighed as I threw the heels on the floor and knocked on the front door.

The door opened and I stepped inside into the warmth of my house. "What the hell happened to you?" Jeremy asks, looking at the mess. "Nothing." I answered, tears brimming my eyes. Jeremy smiled sadly and closed the front door, "Do you need a hug?"

"I'd love that." I nodded, a tear falling down my cheek as Jeremy stepped closer to me and embraced me in his warmth. Several tears followed the first one and now I was a sobbing mess on Jeremy's shoulder. "How about you take a shower while I make some hot cocoa?"

I stepped back from the hug, "Ok." Jeremy smiled and rubbed my shoulder before turning around and walking to the kitchen. "Thank you." I call after him. Jeremy turns and gives me a smiled before pulling open the refrigerator. I sigh and walk up the steps barefoot and a shivering mess.

I slipped inside my room and took off my black coat, throwing it on the floor. Soon followed my dress, my bra, and my panties before I stepped inside the bathroom. I walked to the shower and stepped into the tub, closing the curtain behind me before turning on the hot water.

The water hit my head and I smiled at the heat caressing my frozen body. I ran my hands over my arms and enjoyed the water. I then squeezed shampoo on my palm and caressed my hair roots, sighing in delight. I washed away the soap from my hair and grabbed my loaf, squeezing soap on it.

I cleaned my body with the loaf before stepping under the water and rubbing the soap of, humming softly. I then turned off the water and poked my hand out of the shower curtain, taking the towel and wrapping it around my body before pulling open the shower curtain and stepping out of the tub.