t h r e e

Emilia

Emilia

Cheerleading is not my best hobby, ever. So, when Caroline called and asked for me and Elena to cheerlead. I said no, expect when Elena said yes and begged me; I said yes. Call me crazy, but I'm up to try new things. But when the person who asked you to try it is not here; well that's just a disaster.

Caroline is not here for cheer practice and she's never late; like ever. "If Caroline doesn't show up right now, I'll rip her head off." I say furiously as I continue to stretch my muscles that haven't been stretched in a long time. "Seriously, where is Caroline?" Bonnie asked as she stretched her legs.

"I don't know. It's not like her." Elena says causing Bonnie to huff and pull out her phone, "I'll try her again." A car engine breaks me from my stretching causing me to look at Romeo and Juliet. Caroline kisses Damon before stepping out of the car. "Uh..." I'm left speechless as I gape like a fish.

"Oh, my God. That must be the mystery guy from the grill." Bonnie widens her eyes and squeals. "That's not a mystery guy. That's Damon Salvatore." Elena points out. "Salvatore, as in Stefan?!" Bonnie asks in a surprised tone. "I got the other brother. Hope you don't mind." Caroline says to Elena when she passes us.

"Sorry I'm late, girls. I, uh, was busy." Busy as in a sex addict. "All right, let's start with the double pike herkey hurdler, what do you say?" We all nod and take our positions. "And 5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8." Caroline stops counting and looks at Elena. "Elena, sweetie, why don't you just observe today? Ok?"

Elena nods and walks beside Caroline to observe us. "Uh, can I observe too? I'm on my period." I raise my hand and ask Caroline. The whole team laughs quietly as Caroline face palms her self. "Do it again from the top. And Emilia TMI." Caroline says as the team continues to practice.

"And I'm out of here." I mumble before walking past the girls and to my backpack.

♡ ♡ ♡

I'm sitting in my room cleaning it while Bonnie, Elena, and Stefan have dinner downstairs. I was invited but I didn't want to intrude. I don't want Bonnie digging her nails deep in my thigh from frustration; call her crazy but yeah. And plus my room needs room service, it was so messy it looked like a zombie apocalypse happened in here; which would be a dream come true.

My stomach growls in hunger causing me to stop folding my clothes. I groan before walking out of my room and down the stairs. I pass by the dining table and smile at Stefan. "I bet you guys had a conversation about witches." I say causing them to chuckle as I walked towards the kitchen.

"Why don't you join us?" Bonnie asks but I shake my head; I knew she needed to release her frustration. "Nope. Today is the only time I'm cleaning my room, and if I don't. Let's say the zombies would love to crash my room. After all, a zombie apocalypse did happen and wha-" I get cut off by the door bell.