t w o

Emilia

Emilia

I've imagined my fantasy mornings where birds would chirp and all that Cinderella life. But what I totally didn't expect, was my Aunt Jenna barging in my room asking about her outfit. Apparently, she's going to Jeremy's parent-teacher conference; which I totally think is useless since there is nothing to talk about.

"Hair up or down?" Aunt Jenna asks before putting her hair up. "Sexy." I mutter as I yawn. I'm still laying in bed and watching my aunt model for me; which isn't entertaining.

Aunt Jenna then places her hair down, "You want me to be honest?" I ask as she nods. "You look like a chicken laid an egg on your head."

"Up it is. Now get up you'll be late for school." Aunt Jenna says before leaving me squirming in my room. Ugh! If suffering in life can get any harder.

"Hurry up, Mia!" Aunt Jenna yells from downstairs causing me to groan before standing up. I knocked on the bathroom door making sure Jeremy nor Elena were in.

When I heard nothing I opened the bathroom that had three doors; call us crazy.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I picket out a simple outfit; black ripped jeans, white crop top, and black converse. I tied my hair in a pony tail, put some mascara, and some lip gloss. I slung my backpack on my shoulder and ran down the stairs.

"What took you so long?" Elena asked with crossed arms and stood on our porch. "Period problems." I say sarcastically before running down the porch steps. "Well, I'm driving." Elena says before opening the drivers seat and sliding in. "I don't care, at least it's not Caroline." I mutter and slid in the passenger seat.

"We made it through the day yesterday." Elena said with a huge grin. "Nope. You made it through, I didn't. I mean, you met a hot guy who's willing to be your friend or more. The only person I keep meeting is Matt, and by the way how is Vicki?"

"Matt says she woke up, but she's freaking out." Elena said as she parked in the school's parking lot. "I'm freaking out and I'm not bitten." I say before unbuckling my seat belt. "Wow." Elena says chuckling before both of us stepped out of the car. "You can't wait to see Stefan, can you?" I ask her as we walk past the double doors.

"Shut up." Elena chuckles and walks towards her locker as I walk to mine. I start humming as I take out my history book. Oh, how much I hate history. I mean what's the point? Who wants to know our history?

♡ ♡ ♡

"Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity." Bonnie explains as all of us lean on the table; obviously interested. "Ooh, I love the movie paranormal activity." I say as the three girls give me looks.