e i g h t e e n

Emilia

Emilia

The mystery of who took Jonathan Gilbert's book is still unsolved. And the question is; who took it? Definitely not Jonathan, but who? Damon thinks it's that history teacher, Alaric, but Alaric is looking for the journal too. I mean it's not like Satan suddenly decided to join in the party, or did he?

The second question is; why did this person take it? Are they giving a delivery to Satan? Is Satan behind this all? Thinking about Satan too much makes me think he's real. Is he real?

After my shower, I had went down and found Elena, Damon, and Stefan sitting on the porch talking about the journal. I had made four sandwiches and four cups of orange juice, and took them outside. We ate and started talking about the big elephant. Jenna and Damon's dinner? Well, all that went to waste.

"Who took it?"

"I'm betting on Satan." I say, taking a bite from my sandwich. They all roll their eyes as they take sips and bites from their food.

"No, but seriously who took it?"

"I don't know." Stefan says, sighing. "You know what, it's that teacher. There's something really off about him." Damon says, shaking his head.

"Damon, leave the damn teacher alone." I say, rolling my eyes at him. "Yeah, he doesn't know anything. Somebody got to it right before me." Stefan says, looking at us three.

"Who else knew it was there?"

Stefan looks through the window at Jeremy, but doesn't day anything. Damon turns his head to look at Jeremy before walking back into the house. "No. Damon, leave him out of it!" Elena groans, chasing after Damon.

"Why, what's the big deal?"

"Damon!" I shout, running after him and swatting his shoulder. Damon rolls his eyes before walking inside the house with Elena, Stefan, and I in tow. Damon sits on the arm of the sofa as I sit on the wooden table across from the sofa.

"So....I heard you found a really cool journal from back in the day. Who else did you show it to?"

"Huh?" Jeremy says, confusion lacing his voice. "Don't ask questions, just spill." Damon says, seriously. "You're kidding me, right?" Jeremy says, chuckling.

"Jer, did you tell anyone other than Mr. Saltzman about Johnathan Gilbert's journal?"

"Why is everybody so obsessed with that thing?"