Chapter 3

SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!! HERE'S CHAP 3 ENJOY!!! I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT I'LL RIGHT LONGER CHAPTERS LATER ON.

I just wanna bang my head and pretend this never happened. First, i'm more like the you know, top dom role in every relationship i have, but this. I'M A HELLA BOTTOM WHO TECHNICALLY GOT HIS VIRGINITY TAKEN AWAY.

Second, my pride just got smashed to pieces by that demon since i didn't get his name yet so i'll just use that. Third, those words he said...

"Starting now you're my boytoy"

UGH WHAT THE FUCK?! HE'S JUST MESSING AROUND WITH ME RIGHT?! THAT CAN'T BE TRUE RIGHT?! I mean like who does he think he is?! Since when did i have to deal with shit like this.

You know what, a cold shower would do the trick. Yeah, me and cold water to wash away the problems. But, who knew there were more problems than that.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!" i shrieked in horror.

A sudden loud knock on my door was heard.

"Brynn! are you alright?!" asked Angela frightened.

Ok, ok Brynn calm down. Don't scare her or she'll get suspicious.

"Um yeah, j-just saw a cockroach crawling" i stuttered frightened at the number of hickeys on my chest.

I KNOW I'M EXPERIENCED BUT THIS, I JUST FEEL LIKE A BLOODY VIRGIN RIGHT NOW.

"Do you want me to help you get rid of it?" Angela asked softly.

"No, it's fine Angela" i replied still horrified with the hickeys.

"Are you sure?" she reassured again.

"Yes, Angela. You can go now" i assured.

"Um, ok. I-I'll go make breakfast" she notified.

"Kay" i replied hoping she would stop with the talking.

Angela never fails to annoy me. I didn't hear a foot step after she heard my reply.

"Um. Brynn" she called nervously.

"What now?" i said calmly trying to hold back my irritation.

"Sorry about last night" was all she said and i heard her foot steps indicating that she was leaving to go downstairs.

I just stared at my my door blankly. If i didn't leave for the pub none of this would've happened. Whatever, it's not like i could turn back time anyway.

My hickeys were still fresh and visible. That demon was really ruthless with me, even my back still aches from that. I looked around my body to see even more between my thighs. Guess i'm not making out with anyone this week. I do need a break after all this anyway.

I just got my ass devoured and here i am panicking like a school girl. I SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT MAKES THE SCHOOL GIRL PANIC NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

Ugh whatever. I'll just take a fucking shower and try to find something to wear that'll cover the hickeys so the two lovebirds downstairs won't realise.

The cold water hit me as i entered the shower, it was refreshing. That didn't last too long until i realised some of the cum from my butt started leaking out.

I frustratedly cleaned it out while trying to figure out what to do after all this.

He won't find me right?

That was all a one night stand right?

Everything's going to get back to normal right?

All those questions flooded my mind. Seriously, from this point on what's going to happen to me?

I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. Drops of water fell from my hair. I stared blankly at the reflection of myself in the mirror.

Before i knew it, many minutes have passed until a rough knock interrupted my thoughts.

"BRYNN, Hurry up and come down! your food's gonna get cold!" Dad shouted from the other side of the door.

When i finally got back to reality, i replied to him and quickly headed to my closet. Luckily, there was a high collared t-shirt that Angela bought which i never wore so i guess she'll be happy to see me finally using it.

That and sweat pants which was another fucking problem because of my back ache so that took some time. I sprinted downstairs to see Angela sitting down reading some book and dad nowhere at sight.

"Oh, Brynn! here ya go, i heated it up for you since it was getting cold" she said softly placing the plate gently in front of me.

I mumbled my thanks while she went back to her seat to continue reading her book. Usually she would start a conversation but i guess that book got her really hooked up.

Yeah sure, i do dislike Angela but, what makes me not completely hate her is the fact she's quite useful around the house. She takes care of the meals and cleans my clothes so i do gotta give her some credit.

However, my ego doesn't seem to agree on that so i'm usually showing her my horrible side. I silently watch her while i was eating, that book must've really gotten her hooked up if she's not paying attention to me.

"Hey Angela, can you on the tv?" i called out to her.

She hummed in response and got out of her chair and made her way to switch on the tv in the living room. Angela headed back and gave me the remote.

I boredly clicked the remote to search for something to watch since i'm not planning to go out. Plus, i have a bit of a headache cause i drank too much. After finding what to watch, i decided to stick with watching about the lives of celebrities. That got me thinking, why are they always so dramatic about everything?

Like seriously, can they just chill and think properly. They have to make such a big deal out of every small thing. I rolled my eyes a lot when watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I soo definitely not want to live a life like them.

After it was finish, another show came up about famous businessmen in the world. I knew this was gonna be boring so i headed to the kitchen and got some crisp to eat.

When i headed back, i literally dropped the bag of crisp on the ground. Angela was shocked and i was jaw dropped.

"Brynn? What's wrong?!" she asked i worriedly.

My eyes still glued to the tv with so much shock in it.

"So Mr Harriton, your hotel chain business is certainly something to brag about since you've been successful from the day you've taken over your father's place, what's your secret to your hidden success" the news reported said with desperate eyes.

"No secret, it's simple, you work efficiently you get it" the man said with a tint of arrogance without showing emotion on his blank face.

The same man who took my virginity away.

"You heard it people, one of the famous and successful businessmen in the world, Vince Harriton, is one of the youngest to ever achieve so far. He's not just rich, but dangerously handsome. Keep your head up ladies! He's single right now!" the reported said with a full excited tone that gave pain to my ear.

Vince Harriton. Famous business man. You've gotta be kidding me!

Fun fact:- I don't usually swear but only when writing about stories i do.

BY THE WAY THE GUY AS VINCE IS ADAM COWIE!!!

TUNE IN FOR MOREEE!!!