Family Planning!

Abhi's P.O.V.
The bright rays of the sun hit my eyes and woke me up from my deep slumber. I glanced at the beautiful creature hiding in my chest. Her hair fell on her face and her hands tightly tugged on my waist.

I checked the time and it was pretty late in the morning, I had to get her up or we would've missed our flight.
"Hey Miss Beautiful!" I whispered sweetly into her ears and kissed her forehead.
"Good morning." She mumbled in her sleep.
"Chalo, get up, we have to get going."

He smacked her arm on my bare chest causing me to shriek.
"Ab yeh kya tha??"
"Yaar iss bacchi ko sone do na yaar!" And he hit her head on the soft white pillow.
"Kal raat yeh bacchi kaha gum ho gayi huh?" I teased and tickled her from the back.
She giggled and scooted closer to me.
"Usse havas kehte hai." Her finger trailed my jawline and she winked in a flirt way.

I broke into fits of laughter after hearing her funny answer, kispe gayi hai ye ladki?
"Chalo get up Sanuuu!" I nudged her.
"Nahiiiii!" She said in her over dramatic tone.
"Ughh fine then, I'm going to shower. You should be ready by then okay?" I had to always act like the parent.
And I sat up, and was about to get off the bed when she pulled me back and jumped on me.
"Shower without me?" She made a puppy face.
"Ab iss bacchi ko nahana bhi padega kya?" I caressed her hair.
She nodded her head sweetly and kissed me.
"Aaja." I lifted her in my arms and spun her around as she flung her arms around my back.
"I love you!" She pecked my cheek.
-------------------------------------------------

Sana's P.O.V.
"So, Mr. Singh, will you miss me?" I asked as water trickled down our bodies.
"Mmmmm, maybe?" He cupped my face.
"Dog!" I whined.
"Bhaw bhaw bhaw bhaw!!!!" He made weird dog sounds and started licking me like a maniac.
"Tum pagal ho?" I just laughed like a pig and kissed him one more time. He's just too hot to resist!
"Okay now tell me seriously, will you miss me?"
"I will. A lot. More than you can think." He said, more gently now.
"Is it?? What will you miss about me?" I looked into his deep brown eyes which said so much.
"Hmm... so first your soft and wavy hair, which I can play with whenever I want, and which helps me relax. And then your silky forehead, where I can give little pecks to make you feel loved and cared. And I'll miss these soft and smooth ears, which I can bite and suck to make you weak under me. I'll miss these innocent eyes which speak a lot more than your mouth does. I'll miss your cute button nose which I can wiggle against mine. I'll miss this plump, pink lips which kiss perfectly, and make me forget this whole world. I'll miss this mouth which speaks so much nonsense but still sounds so cute. I'll miss your beautiful neck and collarbones, your weak spots. I'll miss these arms which just wrap around me whenever I need them. I'll miss this petite body of yours which can be covered with mine. I'll miss this tiny waist which I can just hug whenever I'm feeling low. I'll miss these smooth legs of yours which run against mine with comfort. And I'll miss these feet which wriggle mine on lonely nights. I'll miss you." He went on and on and felt each of the body parts as he was talking.
I felt a tear run down my cheek. That has to be the sweetest thing I've heard. I just love him so much.
"I love you Abhi!" I kissed him.
------------------------------------------
"What the fuck?!?? How come?! How is it even possible?" Abhi roared at the phone.
"What happened?"
"All international flights have been delayed for 6 hours! I mean what the fuck are they doing?!" He looked pissed off as fuck.
"At least we can spend time na, it's not such a bad thing come on! Let's go out!" I pulled his arm and he smirked at me.

I dragged him to the dining area and Parth and Kuhu stood there with their arms crossed, facing us as if we did something really wrong.
"Kya hua?" Abhi asked.
"Aap dono ke liye complaint aayi hai." They said in a strict tone, just like how a parent scold his child.
"Huh??"
"These letters were outside our door this morning." Parth handed them to us and we were in shock as we read them.