Coonoor Part 1

"Good Morning baby! Happy Valentines Day!" He whispered in my ear sweetly and kissed my forehead.
I stirred in bed and Abhi's arm comforted me.
"What's wrong?" He played around with my hair.

I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes.

It's a new day. A new start.

I smiled at my Prince Charming who wrapped me in his arms.

I laid my head on his chest and let out a sigh.
"Is there something bothering you?" He asked.

He always knew what was going on with me.
"Savitri is leaving her Doraemon." I sat up with my back resting on the headboard of the bed.
"I'm never leaving my Doraemon!" He kissed my cheeks.

"Oh is it? Then why are you going to US for a whole month?" I smirked.
"Sana, not this again! We've come here for a holiday, just relax and shake it up." He warned.
I crossed my arms on my chest and huffed loudly enough for him to hear.

"Doraemon, smileeeeeeee! Like eeeeeee...." He made weird faces, making me smile widely enough for my face to fall apart.

"Your ridiculous."

"But you still love me don't you?" He asked with a twinkle in his eyes.
"Unfortunately, I do love you a lot." An involuntary smile crept up to my lips.
"So trust me. I will come back. Just for you, because I LOVE YOU too...." He pulled me on top of him and kissed all of my face.

" He pulled me on top of him and kissed all of my face

(Please ignore Katrina, kaythenxbye)

"Now can we go and get ready?"
"Na da, I don't want to stay a moment without you." I said like a little kid.
"Who says your going without me?" He picked me up and I kicked my feet in the air.
He brought us to the lavish bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped my clothes off and he did the same.
I shivered as cold water droplets trickled down my body. But I had company. I had Abhi to keep me warm, actually more than just warm.

After our steaming, hot as fire shower, we wrapped ourselves in towels and Abhi told me to wait in the bathroom, saying that he wanted to dress me up. My cheeks popped out and turned pink. I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn't stop smiling.

He wore his clothes and in no time came in to.... Well, dress me up.

He picked me up again, and placed me on the bed. He took out fresh pair of clothing from the small cupboard in the room and gently put them on me, one by one.
I felt shivers and shocks down my spine every time he touched a part of my body.
All the hair on my body stood upright as he hooked my bra in place.

"Abhi, I-I can do it, you don't ha-have to." There goes the stammering Sana again.
"Shhh." He shuts me with his lips on mine, leading to a very sexy and passionate kiss, almost a mini make out session.
"Abhi, I'm c-cold." Lie. How can I feel cold with such a hot man making out with me. Stupid Sana mode is on again.
"Sorry." He whispered in his husky voice. He continued dressing me up, casually sending in kisses in between which made my tummy go crazy as a swarm of bees flown around in it. Yeah! Bees, not even Butterflies.