Jaaneman Aah!

I know I update my books alternately and Shaadi should've been updated but I'm really excited to write this one and honestly I haven't planned the next chapter of Shaadi yet, so Voilà!

Sana's P.O.V.
Rohan and the rest of the gang had reach there by about 10 minutes. Luckily, Kuhu wiped all that mess from my face and fixed it. We all rushed downstairs to the lobby as we were getting late. I brought the huge paper bag of picnic food that we prepared. I got my handbag as well and made sure nothing was left behind.

Since Parth was already carrying Kuhu's bag, Abhi came up to me and offered to help with the paper bag.

"No it's fine, I'll take it." I said coldly.

He pulled it from my hand and carried it on his own. Aww, he's such a sweetheart.
I'm the stupid one who always gets angry and fights.

But I promised myself, on this trip, no fighting!

But honestly, I'm having fun teasing him. Seeing his reactions make me laugh like a pig. Maybe I'll tease him a bit more. Just a bit.

They all arrived in a huge van and waved through the window, I waved back in excitement and went ahead to greet them.

When we were done with our 'hi's' and 'hello's', we decided to finally board the vehicle.

Abhi let me lead the way, but me being the naughty one, ran and sat in the front passenger seat.

Abhi gave me a "What The Hell" look.
I smirked and flipped my hair.

And then I realized, that Kabir is going to drive. Oops, Abhi will be angrier, or should I say more jealous!

"Hey Sana, long time huh." Kabir greeted.
I always found this guy oddly weird. I mean he was sweet and all, and after all he is Anu's boyfriend, but I never understood him.

"Yeah I know. So, how are you?" I awkwardly asked.
"I'm great and you? Is that your boyfriend at the back? I've heard a lot about him." He replied.

This made me feel so proud. Proud to say that yes! I am HIS.

"Yup. He's mine. You've heard good or bad?" I chuckled.

"Both actually." He giggled along.
Told you! Confusing.

Abhi's P.O.V.
I was raging in anger. I mean how could she sit next to some random guy who I at least don't know.

Like, what am I??

I was sitting next to Rohan in the middle row.

We were 4 couples in total.
Me-Sana, Rohan-Tia, Vinay-Kushi, who were our old college friends and Anu. And that guy in front, driving, was probably her boyfriend.

"Bhai, yeh driver kon hai?" I whispered in Rohan's ear.
"Kabir. Kamina saala, jab dekho, ladkiyon pe line maarta rehta hai. He even flirts with Tia! Despite of having a girlfriend!" He said as he almost crushed his teeth in anger.

"Koi baat nahi, aaj isko dekh lunga." I pulled the sleeves of my shirt until my elbow and clenched my fists.

---------------
I kept checking Sana now and then, I didn't realize when she had fallen asleep.