Pool Fun

Abhi's P.O.V.
"So how do I look?" She stared at herself in the mirror.
"Should I say the truth or should I lie?" I smirked.
"Ughhh just tell me." She groaned.
"You look great babe." Yup, so great that I just wanna hold her and kiss her all day.
"Is it too much for a pool party?" She hesitated.
"Tu sach mein fashion designer hi hai na?" (You really are a fashion designer na?)
"Yeah but.... I always feel that I don't look good." She frowned.

She is my stupid girl, but she is the cutest.
"Do you want me to show you how you look?" I asked softly.
She tilted her face up and nodded.

I pulled her close to me and kissed every single corner and curve of her body. I needed to prove to her that she IS beautiful, from the inside and outside. She needs to stop thinking so much about herself. I twirled her around until she was giggling in a beautiful rhythm.

"So what do you think?" I asked, putting her down.
"That I'm the most beautiful person in the world, because I have the most beautiful man with me." She smiled and revealed her little dimples.

"Abhi chalna hai ki kuch special kare? I mean just you and me.... In one room. Ah! Sounds amazing"

"Abhiiiiiiiiii no! No! No! No! Chaloooo" I couldn't tell if she was mad or blushing.

--------------------------------

We walked to the pool area and we were mind blown! Latest pop music blasting through speakers, the sun blaring with heat, the pool was calm and quiet as everyone sipped their cocktails and giggled in sync.

(I've been here and it's even more awesome in real life 🙈)

We walked over to the rest of the gang like little children.

We were all having so much fun, catching up, masti and that regular chill vibe with us. This was a great plan.

I could see Sana smiling and giggling through the corner of my eyes, looks like she was having loads of fun. She looked great with that ever so shining glow she carried with her.