A Day Full Of Surprises!

I just realized I have to wake up early tomorrow, but I'm a crazy insomniac who listens to Chull and plays temple run 2 at 2 in the morning......

Sana's P.O.V.
I took a nice shower and thought about what Abhi has planned for me this time.

I wanted to go simple with my look, so I picked out a pair of torn boyfriend jeans and black and white striped tee. I wrapped a flannel shirt around my waist to complete the look.

I threw on some cool sneakers and wore my favorite teddy bear bracelet. I looked at myself in the mirror and I noticed something was still missing.

I put on a nice pair of Fendi sunglasses. Now I looked really cool. I applied a nice layer of pink lipgloss and I couldn't stop staring at myself.
I pulled out my phone to take an #OOTD selfie, but I decided to take a better pic with Abhi later. That will be better than just taking pictures of myself which sounds completely weird, now that I think about it.

Abhi was waiting down in our little den. I came down and Abhi stood there in awe.

"You look great!" He complimented.
"I always look good, you know?" I said with a smirk.
"Okay, okay! Chill yaar! You always look good!" He pouted.

He offered his hand and I held it firmly.
We walked outside and the curiosity was killing me.

"Abhi!! What's your surprise?" I asked with puppy eyes.
"Sana! It's a surprise. A surprise! Do you really expect me to spoil?" He replied.
I smirked and we stood there, I guess waiting for something.

"Ok now, close your eyes!" He said.
"Kya irada hai??" I ask.

He doesn't reply and instead covers my eyes with his hands. I get excited and my inner was dancing around.

I could hear a car pull over. I tried to peek, but Abhi's did not let me.

"Abhi!! I want to see!" I screamed.
"Shh!" He shushed.

Then he slowly removes his hand from my eyes. And I was in complete shock.

Standing right in front of me was a long, shiny, luxurious, black limousine. I couldn't believe my eyes.

But stupid Sana! Abhi is a rich man now, so his lifestyle must've also changed over the years.
He is not like you. Rich but stills lives life simply. Maybe power and money does change your life.

I still believe that we should have a little simplicity in life. But, if you can afford it, why not?

"Abhi, is this real??" I asked coming out of my dream world.
"Yes it is." He simply replied with a smile.

We sat in the car. Wait, this was not just a car. It was a large, luxurious automobile. One driven by a chauffeur who is separated from the passengers by a partition.

I really couldn't believe my eyes.

The seats were pure leather black. There were amazing lights on the borders. A huge bar on one side and a panel filled with so many different buttons in one side.

There was even a fucking television in there. How?? How can they fit this in one car?

In excitement I jumped on Abhi and pecked his cheeks.

"You like it?" He asked.
"Nah!" I said in a 'duh' tone.
He frowned.
"I love it!" I added.
He smiled and pecked my nose.

We had fun in the limo, talking randomly and taking thousands of pictures. But I realized that I still don't know where we are going.

"Abhi, where are we going??" I asked.
"Try to figure out yourself!!" He winked.