BABY pink!

An update after almost a month!!

( a few days later)
Abhi's P.O.V.
"Baby, just one please!" She pleaded in her melodious baby voice.
"No, no, no! And don't baby me!" I grabbed back the chocolate cupcake from her hand.
"One choco pleaseeee!! For your doraemon!" She gave her best puppy look.
"Sana, are you out of your mind??"

She made a really sad face, like really?!

"First of all, who eats cupcakes at 7 in the morning?"'

"Don't be rude Bhai, Parth got them for "Me"." Kuhu whined.

Someone save me!! I'm living with two annoying girls who eat me up.
"Sana, do you even remember your state last night?" God this girl!

*flashback*
*the previous night*

We invited Parth over for dinner. Ok, I had insisted. I wanted to know this guy better.

Sana and Kuhu made like 5-6 different dishes. It felt like shah rukh is coming over.

Parth did seem like a good guy. He was decent, kind and respectful. Kuhu and he made a great pair, I just hope he takes care of her and doesn't hurt her.

So back to the story.

While we were having dinner, Parth cracked some joke, on which everyone, including me, broke into fits of laughter. We couldn't stop laughing and our stomachs were hurting.

After a good 5 minutes of our laugh session, Sana let out a loud Yelp.

We all thought it was because of the laughing.

But the cry got louder and her hand tightly clutched on her upper abdomen.

I realized that she was really in pain and quickly offered her water. She pushed the glass away with great force that it fell on the floor and broke. She screamed really really loud.

Her face turned pale.
I helped her up and made her lie on the couch.
Her breathing became uneven and she was wheezing.

"I'm calling the ambulance!" Parth punched numbers on his phone.
"Wa-itttt" She managed to say.

"No Sana." I retorted.
"Kuuu" she called out and pointed towards the coffee table.

"What's there?" I looked at Sana and then Kuhu, something was fishy.
Kuhu nodded and ran to the coffee table.

What is going on?!

She opened a drawer and took out some pills, she poured a glass of water and quickly made her way back to the couch.

Sana took it right away, and in a few minutes or so, she was absolute fine.

WHAT EVEN WERE THOSE PILLS?!

"Can someone explain what just happened?" I gave out glares, because I know something is wrong.

"Didi just had a mini attack." Kuhu didn't meet my eyes.
"What do you mean attack?!?! What kind of attack?!?" My heartbeat raced.
"Just a small attack bhai. She usually gets it when she doesn't eat or puts too much pressure on something."

What the fuck?!?! Am I invisible to them? Why don't I know this?!

"And what were those pills?" Please tell me they were given by a doctor.
"Painkillers."

"Where is the prescription for these?" They better have one.
"There is no-none."

GOD!