I'm Yours

Chandler's POV

"Okay, I'm ready." Monica yells from our bedroom.

I smile as I watch her come out.

"Why are you staring?" She ask me.

"Because, you are the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen in my entire life."

She blushes and gives me a nice long kiss.  We hold hands as we walk out the door into the crisp New York air. We hail a cab and hold hands while we wait for the taxi to pull up to our destination.  Once we reach our destination we walk into the restaurant together.

"I love you." I mumble into Monica's hair.

"I love you too.'

We sit down and eat our dinner. I can't stop staring at Monica, just waiting for the day she will walk down the aisle toward me. I pay for our fancy dinner and walk Monica to the nearby park. We hold hands as we take a nice stroll. I find the perfect spot, right under the moon and stars, to propose. I stop and give Monica a gentle kiss before pulling back to hold both of her hands.

"Monica, I love you so much. I love you more than anything else in the world. Everyday I fall in love with you more. You have made me happy for a really long time and I don't know what I would do without you. You are my soulmate. My one true love. My princess."   I kneel down on one knee.

"I love you so much. I will do anything to make you happy. I want to have kids with you. I want to grow old with you. I want to wake up every morning with you right beside me. I want to marry you. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'd die if I ever lost you again. So, Monica Geller, will you marry me?" I say crying.

"Yes."

THE END!

So everything works out! Yay! Monica and Chandler get married and have three kids. They grow old together and make each other laugh. But most importantly they will always love each other.