The Plan

Monica's POV
Rachel bursts in through the door.
"What's wrong?!" She asks.
"Okay don't get too excited but I have a plan to get back Chandler. You and Phoebe are going to give me a makeover." I tell her.
"YAY!" She shouts.
"Okay, I'll call up Phoebe and then we will go to the hair salon." Rachel boasts.

Hair

"Ok Monica what were you thinking?" The hair stylist asks.
"Keep it long. Just give it a little trim. And do some curls." I respond.
First she washes and repairs my hair. Then she brushes and blow dries it. Next she adds volume and styles it. Last she curls loose curls from my shoulders down. She turns me around in the mirror and my mouth drops.
"Monica you look amazing." Phoebe comments.
"I KNOW!" I yell.

Shopping

We pull up at Bloomingdales and step out of the cab. We head directly to the dress area.
"Okay, red, hot pink, and black are good colors for me." I tell them. "Find something sexy and either short or something that flows."
We go off and meet an hour later. I try on fifteen dresses and decide on a black one with spaghetti straps a push up chest that is body hugging and knee length.
"Wow Monica!" Phoebe beamed.
"You look gorgeous!" Rachel gasps.
I blush. My plan is working!

Makeup

I sit down in Joey's apartment getting finishing touches on my makeup.
"Done!" Rachel blurted.
I look in the mirror and I see myself. I look outstanding. I strap on some black heels and make my way to the door.
"Wow, Mon, How you doin'?" Joey flirts.
"Joey, stop being ridiculous."
"Hey, you can't stop a man from trying." He responds.
I exit Joey's apartment and walk across the hall.
Here I go.

Confrontation

I open the door and go across the hall hoping Chandler's girlfriend isn't over. I knock on the door and hear
"Come in." Coming from the bedroom.
I step in and walk to the bedroom doorway. I stand in it waiting for Chandler. I wait until he sees me. His mouth drops to the floor.

Chandler's POV

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in." I yell.
I finish up what I'm doing and get up to see Monica in the doorway. Not plain old t-shirt and jeans Monica. Sexy, stunning, mouth on fire hot, Monica. I gulp.
"Hey." She says sexily.
"Hi." I hesitate.
"So, would you like to hang out or something?" She asks slowly walking towards me.
"Sure, I guess." I respond. "How about a movie?"
"Sounds perfect." She coos.
The way Monica looks right now makes Mary look like a goblin. I sit down on the couch and Monica sits next to me after taking off her heels. She sits right up against me even though there is still half of a couch left. She snuggles up to me and wraps her arms around me. My heart starts beating faster. I turn on the movie and Monica rests her head on my shoulder.
"Do you want some popcorn?" She asks.
"Yeah sure." I reply. I pause the movie and watch as she bends over to get the popcorn. Her dress moves up ever so slightly. She pops the popcorn and snuggles up right against me again. We both reach into the popcorn bowl at the same time and our hands touch. We watch the rest of the movie and I decide to get up. Monica gets up also. She taps me on the shoulder and I turn around. She pushes me up against the wall and licks her lips. She slowly leans in and I push her off me.
"No! Monica! I know what you're doing! I'm seeing Mary! You can't just come back and expect everything to be okay." I shout.
"I know I'm really sorry." She starts to cry. "I should've never gone. I'm so sorry. I love you so much." She sobs. I go up and hug her.
"It's okay. You just have to know that we're not together anymore." I explain.
"Okay." She says glumly. "I'm going to go."
"Okay, bye."
"And Chandler?"
"Yeah?"
She puts both of her arms around my neck. She then leans in and gives me the softest sweetest kiss in history. Then she leaves. I go into my room and throw myself on my bed. What am I going to do?