Future

2 Months Later
Chandler's POV
I hold the apartment door open for Mary and we sit down on the couch.
"Thank you for dinner tonight." She coos.
"No problem, babe." I say.
I love Mary but deep down inside I still love Monica. I know that what Monica did to me wasn't right. That's why I decided to keep going out with Mary. I lean over and kiss her ever so slightly. She kisses me back with passion. I can feel my heart beating within my chest. I lead her into the guest bedroom knowing that I couldn't do what we are about to do on the mattress Monica and I did it on. I love Mary. Monica should no longer my problem. But how come she is?

Monica's POV
I lay down on my bed after a long day of classes. I miss Chandler laying next to me. I miss everything about him. It makes me regret coming here. I miss New York. I miss Ross. I miss Rachel. I miss Phoebe and Joey. But the thing that makes me want to fly back to New York every day is Chandler. But then somehow I hold myself back. I keep telling myself one more month. You can do it! But somehow each day gets harder. I roll over and turn out the light. A tear falls down my cheek and I drift into sleep knowing that tomorrow is just going to be another heart-aching day.