Confusion

Monica's POV
He loves me? He loves me! Chandler turns around and walks back into our apartment.
"Wait. Chandler are we back together?" I yell barely getting through the door.
"No." He answers. "I love Mary. I can't let this whole big soap opera get in the way of that."
"But-"
"No buts! You left. You ripped my heart out. You decided that a three month work trip was more important than me. You gave up on this."
"I was stupid and I'm sorry. Everyday I thought of you and how stupid I was to leave. I want to be with you Chandler. I want to marry you and have kids with you and grow old with you. I want to be Mrs.Bing." I blurt.
"Why now?" He starts. "Why couldn't you tell me this earlier?"
"I don't know." I state.
He nods.
"I'll see you tomorrow." He ensures while heading into his room.
"Ok, bye." I sigh.
I walk out of the apartment devastated. I trudge into Joey's apartment. I go into my room and decide to go to sleep. There is nothing else for me to do.

Chandler's POV
I wake up to the sun seeping through my curtains. I yawn and stretch my limbs. I slowly stand up and make my way to the kitchen. I reach for the box of Berry Captain Crunch. I pour the orange squares and multi colored spheres in a bowl. I add in milk and sit down alone to a seven year old's breakfast. I think while eating, hoping the cereal will help me decide what's best. I love Monica but she left me. I love Mary and she is awesome. Monica is my best friend and my soulmate. Mary is my amazing girlfriend. I don't know. I get up and put my dishes in the sink. I hear someone come through the door and I turn my head. It's Monica.
"It's tomorrow." She says.
"Oh, I thought it was yesterday." I quip.
Mon gives me a look and I smile.
"Do you want to hang out today?" She asks.
"Yeah sure. What do you want to do?"
"How about a movie?"
"Sounds good." I reply
"Okay, see you then."
She walks out of the apartment and I smile knowing it will be nice to hang out with Monica again. Maybe she will learn that we can be just friends.