06

ArabellaI sent them a fake smile and tried to yank my wrist out his grasp

Arabella
I sent them a fake smile and tried to yank my wrist out his grasp. He only gripped onto it tighter. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing here all by yourself?" The creature asked leaning down and really close to my face.

"Who said I was alone?" I challenged. He chuckled and I gagged at the scent of alcohol on his breath. "I know you saw that guy I was with earlier don't act like you didn't" I pointed out trying to remain calm. I tried to forget I had a lightsaber so I wasn't tempted to use it.

The creature and all his friends looked around mockingly, him still holding onto my wrist. "I don't see him anywhere." He spoke darkly.

"Actually I'm right here. And I would really appreciate it if you took her hands off of her." Anakin spoke darkly as he appeared out of no where. I sighed in physical relief as I saw him. The man squeezed my wrist once more tightly, making me wince slightly, then released me. He glared at us before ushering his friends to follow him and walk away.

"Thanks" I muttered rubbing my wrist. Anakin sent me a small smile and grabbed my wrist gently. He brought it up and examined it carefully.

"Let's walk together now." He said and grabbed my hand. Instinctively I pulled it away and blushed not used to that type of contact. I looked up and saw him smirking at me with a gleam in his eye.

"S-sorry" I stuttered before lading my hand with his again. He chuckled and pulled me through the crowds of people. As we wove in out of the drunks and the creepy men and women my face was flushed. Thankfully, the dim lighting in the club helped hide it. I don't know why I was acting so...girly around him.

The sound of a lightsaber broke me from my thoughts. We followed the sound and saw a girl laying on the ground clutching her arm with Obi Wan standing over her shutting down his lightsaber. Some creature started rising in their seats angrily when we rushed over.

"Easy...it's official Jedi business. Go back to your drinks." I yelled out to everyone in the bar. Surely, they all took a seat and went back to chatting with one another and ignoring the scene that had just played out. Anakin and Obi Wan dragged the assassin outside and threw on the ground in an alley outside the club.

"Do you know who it was you were trying to kill?" Obi Wan asked her.

"The senator from Naboo" she replied, her voice was strained because of the pain I'm guessing.

"Who is it that hired you?" I asked crouching down to her level. The assassin turned and glared at me, I glared equally as harsh back to show fearlessness.

"It was just a job." She snapped.

"Tell us!" Anakin yelled.