Chapter 11

Good morning beautiful
Good morning handsome
What are you doing today?
I have exams today, HBU?
You nervous?
Yeah I'm really nervous, I don't wanna fail.
You'll do fine! I know you will!
Thanks babe. I'll text you later, I'm gonna get ready. Do you wanna meet me at Starbucks for lunch?
Okay. I'll meet you there, I love you have a good day.
I love you more.
We could debate this for hours, so I'll just say sure.

I rolled out of bed with a groan, and did what I did every day. Bushed my hair, and teeth, washed my face, put on makeup, grab some clothes and text my dad that I loved him. It was exam day, so it was a big deal. I needed to pass every single on of my classes. It was November, and everything had gone fine so far. But this was so much harder then high school, I had to juggle way more. The amount of homework, and writing I had to do for collage was astounding. I hated not being able to spend a lot of time with Ryan, and only one of my sisters had come to visit. But it was a little over a month to Christmas. I was still arranging things, but we basically had the people who were coming to stay. All of my sisters, Fiona, Isabelle, Kaylee, Erin, and Josie. Ryan's parents and brother were coming. But, we were still seeing if my Dad and Ryan's older brother were coming. My Dad really wants to come so he can meet Ryan, but he's still not sure he can get time off of work.

"Morning Carter." I say as I walk out of the lobby. There are about twenty men who work the lobby, and I've come to know all of them personally.

"Morning Madam." he said opening the door for me. The chill of the morning struck me right away, but I just tightened my scarf around my neck.

"You need a ride sweat-heart?" asked a low voice from behind me. I kept my eyes forward, and picked up my pace. "You trying to escape?" the voice asked before grabbing me and pulling me towards it. It pulled me around to have me face it, holding me there by my ass.

"Ryan! What the hell is wrong with you?! I thought I was going to be raped!" I yelled at him. I hit him and rolled my eyes.

"Sorry honey." he said giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Do you need a ride?"

"You're already here now aren't you? Might as well." I said walking to his car. I got in and closed my own door, the heat from his car warmed me immediatly.

"You mad?" he asked getting in his own side.

"Yes." I said shortly.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to play with you." he said trying to grab my hand.

"Trying to play with me, or trying to scare me? There's a difference!" I said hitting away his hands. "Never do that again."

"I won't, promise." he said. I could tell by his body language that he felt bad. But I was still mad... I rolled my eyes and turned on the music for the rest of the drive. I tried to remember everything I studied. It was midterms, and I had to pass everything. If I didn't I would hate myself, and my mom would be disappointed in me. God I wish I could talk to mom right now. She always made me feel better about everything. "Whatcha thinkin bout?" asked Ryan in a pathetic tone.

"My mom." I didn't remember a whole lot about her, but I remembered how much she loved us.

"How come you never talk about her?" His tone was gentle, he was trying not to make me madder then I already was.

"It's too painful. I miss her." I said, the tears welled up in my eyes.

"Okay, I won't ask anything more about her." he said grabbing my hand and kissing it. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said, I always tried not to think about mom because whenever I did I always cried. I curled into Ryan's arms and let the tears fall until I got to campus.

"You'll do great. I'll see you at lunch, I'll get you a London fog." he said giving me a quick kiss.

"Thank you." I said. I gave him another kiss and ran inside to my first exam.

"Whoa! Watch it!" said someone I didn't know rudely.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you there." I said before trying to walk away to my class.

"Watch where you're going next time!" she yelled down the hall. As I walked to my class, it hit me... That was one of the girls there that was mean to me the night that Sean stood up for me. And she was the one he put in her place, she goes to this school...

____That day at lunch___

"How'd it go?" Ryan asked as I sat down.

"I don't know." I said taking a drink of the warm London fog.

"How'd you think it went?" he asked taking a sip of his drink.

"I think it went well. But I don't know, a few questions I couldn't remember. Thanks for the drink by the way." I said taking another sip to try and warm me up. It was about 30 degrees outside, and I wasn't dressed for it.

"I'm sure it went perfectly. I'm taking you shopping tomorrow. You're going to get some winter clothes, so I don't have to worry about you freezing to death while I'm in Canada." he said feeling my hands.

"I can pay for my own clothes, thanks though. Speaking of shopping what do you want for Christmas? When are you going to Canada?" I asked grabbing one of his hands.

"Yes, but I'm paying for them because you're my girlfriend. I'm going to Canada next week, we have a four game road trip, I told you that didn't I?" he asked obviously avoiding my Christmas question.

"What do you want for Christmas?" I asked trying to warm my feet by rubbing them together.

"You." He said giving me kiss. I smiled into his lips. "I love you Freya."

"I love you too Ry Ry." I smiled and gave him another kiss.