Chapter 6.

A month in and my classes were still going great, the homework was starting to pile up though. It was getting hard to juggle Ryan (who completly understands this and is being totally amazing about it), school, keeping up with friends, having a social life, and trying to be a good girlfriend. The past month has been the hardest month ever, but my study habits from private school are really helping me make this transition. Ryan has too, he comes over when he knows I'm stressed and brings me over Starbucks, and cleans my apartment so I have less to worry about. I don't go over to Ryan's apartment too much, but he lives in a 3 bedroom 3.5 bathroom apartment. I'm going to Ryan's first preseason game tonight, and meeting his family for the first time. I'm extremly nervous for that, because I have a test today. I look over to find my usual morning text from Ryan.

Morning beautiful I love you.

Love you too handsome

Love you more.

We could debate this point for hours, and I have to get ready for today so I'm just gonna' leave this with a ssuurree you do.

LOL, have a good day. Text me how it goes and I'll see you tonight. Can't wait for my family to meet you.

I can't wait to meet your family.

They'll love you.

They're your family, and I love you, so I'm bound to love them.
Goodbye Ryan Patrick McDonagh.

Goodbye Freya Quinn Kathleen Lundonagh.

I chuckled and turned my phone off and got out of bed. I had time between school, and the game so I changed into crappy clothes, threw my hair into a messy bun, washed my face, brushed my teeth and ran out the door. No one really cared about makeup in collage, it wasn't like in high school where everyone would judge you by how good you were at makeup. When Ryan comes over, he always complements how pretty I look, even though I know I look like I've been hit by a truck. Ryan compliments everything he find beautiful about me. I've also meet friends, Ryan has introduced me to a lot of his friends. He loves to show me off to the world as his girlfriend, which makes me feel amazing about myself. He always finds a way to make me feel amazing, even about personal things. Like being in collage and still being a virgin, or about the fact I'm absolutly terrified to lose my virginity. Ryan and I have gotten close to having sex, but I always have a panic attack and move away from him. We've only had two sleepovers, both at his apartment. Franny lives with both of us now, I really don't see why he was not confident about walking her around. He's fine when I'm with him, but he almost always refuses to walk her alone. That dog is the cutest thing though, she's almost always at my house I love that little dog. Ryan always laughs at how much time I spend with her.

Do you want a ride to school? I'm going in that direction today. I got the message from Ryan right as I pushed the elevator button.

That would be good, where are you?

5th I'll be there in two minutes.

Okay.

I got out of the elevator and saw Ryan's car right away. "When are your parent's arriving?" I asked as I got into the car.

"I'm on my way to pick them up, thought I'd save you some energy." he says pecking my cheek.

"Do you think they'll like me?"

"They'll love you, and because you're only seventeen, I'm not going to get pestered about when I'm marrying you." He said concentrating on getting back onto the road.

"Oh lord, lemme guess, the second we do get married it will turn into 'where's my grandchild' the day after?"

"Jade, I thought you've never been in Minnesota, non-the-less my house for my entire life."
I laughed a bit harder then I should've. "What?"

"I'm sorry, that was hallarious." I said continuing to laugh hystaricly.

"I'll give you something to laugh about." he said tickling me.

"Ah! Stop it!" I said trying to move away from him as he continued to tickled my ribs. "Damn it Ry, you know all my ticklish places stop!" I tried to get out while I was laughing.

"Stop what?" he asked tickling my armpits. (Which other then my feet was my most ticklish area.) I continued to laugh uncontrollably.

"You're such and ass." I said when he was done. He chuckled and grabbed my hand while we were stuck in traffic.

"What are you doing?" I asked when he grabbed my other hand.

"This." he pulled my arms over my head and tickled my armpits so I couldn't bring my arms down.

"Stop!" I tried to yell, I think he could understand what I was trying to say. He didn't stop, he just continued to tickle me until the traffic cleared.

"I love you." he said after I caught my breath.

"Love you too." I said grumpily.

"Love you too." he mocked.

"Shut up Ryan." I said with a playful slap. He laughed and pulled my closer to him at a red light so he could kiss my head. "You're such an ass sometimes." I said to him while we were waiting.

"Yea, but you still love me."

"That I do."

"Permission to kiss you?"

"Why do you always ask for my permission, I'm not going to say no. I love your kisses, just kiss me." He leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"I'm just trying to be a gentleman." he said in between kisses.

"You're always a gentleman Ryan. I don't think you have to try."

"I always try for you."