Chapter 7.

I sat on the steps outside my classroom waiting for Ryan to pick me up, his mom insisted on cooking dinner for all of us. Ryan promised to swing to my apartment to grab Franny, my makeup, and a dress I could wear. I was really nervous about meeting his parents, but I knew Ryan would be there if something went wrong. I had said hi to his parent's once or twice over the phone, but I'd never had a real conversation with them. I saw Ryan's car pulling up and it cut my thoughts short.

"Hey babe." I said as I got in the car.

"Hello, you're dress is in the back. I don't know where you're going to change, we're going right home."

"I'll change right here. I can do everything on the way there, do me a favor try and get stuck in traffic." I said kissing him on the cheek. I grabbed my dress from the back and put it up near me.

"How are you gonna change in the car?" He asked as I started to prepare myself.

"I'm gonna change my clothes. duh." I said.

"It looks like we won't have a problem with getting stuck in traffic." He said as we could barley pull out. "You jynxed it." He said as we got stuck. I laughed and pulled off my shirt, Ryan immediately gasped and started staring at my boobs.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I said.

"Flash me a lil." He said trying to get closer to me. "Can I touch them?" He asked.

"You have three seconds while I get the dress out of the bag." He started got closer to them and played with them a little. He licked the top of my boobs. "Enough." I said pushing his head away.

"Oh come on, you're such a tease." He complained. I laughed and gave him a kiss.

"Sorry sweetheart, but I need to change. I want to look good for your parents so they will approve of me." I said sliding my dress over my head. It was a casual sweater dress, but it was fancy enough for me to hopefully make an impression.

"Jade, you don't need to dress up. You're beautiful, they'll love who you are on the inside. Yes you're absolutely stunning on the outside, but they won't care, they'll like who you are on the inside. And how amazing you are, and how you treat me." He said taking my hand.

"I love you too. Where's Franny by the way?"

"The little brat is in the back." I looked back to see Franny in a crate. "Ryan! She hates that damn thing!" I yelled at him while I took Franny out. Franny barked happily as I brought her to the front with us. Ryan groaned as I gave her kisses.

"I swear you give that stupid little thing more kisses then you give me." He complained.

"I only pay so much attention to her because you don't give her any attention to her while you're with her. She's a puppy Ry, she needs attention. Don't you Franny?" Franny crawled into Ryan's lap, let out a pathetic little noise and curled up to sleep. I continued to do my makeup, out of the corner of my eye I saw Ryan petting Franny affectionately. "I saw that."

"Saw what?" He asked.

"I know you love that little dog and don't want to show it."

"Bullshit." He said getting annoyed. "I hate this dog, she's your dog."

"Whatever you say sweat heart." Ryan rolled his eyes at me.

"How do I look?" I asked making sure my makeup was okay.

"Is that long wear lipstick?"

"Yes why?"

"Lemme check it." He said pulling me in for a kiss. He held my face and kissed me sloppily, "yup, it's long wear." He said putting his eyes back on the road.