Chapter #11

~•3rd POV•~

Apollo and Artemis stood up and teleported down to the arena. They both materialized bows in their hand. Percy followed their example and got his bow off his back and got into a ready stance. "Good luck." Percy said as he pulled back the string. "You as well." They said before also pulling back their strings. And at that they began their fight.

Artemis and Apollo began to rapid fire at Percy. They were firing so fast, it was almost like when Ares used a gun. As arrows rained down on Percy he made 5 arrows appear in his bow. He quickly fired and made more arrows appear. The arrows he fired shot directly at the incoming silver and gold arrows. They hit one arrow before curving and hitting another. Soon enough Percy had over 50 arrows in the air, all of which were deflecting arrows nonstop.

Everyone watched in awe as Percy's ice arrows swerved mid air and deflected arrows left and right. Soon enough the only arrows left in the air were Percy's. They suddenly redirected and shot at Apollo. They shot through the air at high speeds and began to circle Apollo so fast they looked like a tornado.

The arrows began to leave a trail of ice behind them. The ice trails began to quickly wrap around Apollo like chains. The arrows then shot into the ground, successfully binding and holding down Apollo. Apollo struggled against the binds, but was unable to free himself.

Artemis was about to help him, but was stopped when a blast of ice knocked her back. She got up and turned to see Percy charging at her empty handed. As he ran he began to fire blasts of ice out of his hand, aiming at Artemis. Artemis swiftly dodged the blasts left and right, but one managed to graze her right arm. It wasn't a bad hit, but where she got hit ice began to grow.

She tried to scrape the ice off, melt it with moonlight, and shatter it. Nothing worked to get the ice off of her. The ice kept expanding till her entire arm was covered in ice, then it kept going. Soon her entire body, other than her head was covered in ice.

Percy looked at the two trapped gods. He pulled out his bow and notched two arrows and fired. The arrows shot directly at Artemis and Apollo, but stopped an inch from their heads.

Percy melted his bow and arrows, the set the twin archers free. He used some of the water from the ice to heal their wounds. He walked to Apollo and held out a hand from him to shake. Apollo shook his hand and said, "Good fight." Percy nodded and said, "Yes it was." Apollo the flashed away, leaving Artemis and Percy.

Artemis walked up to Percy and said, "Good fight." She then got on her toes and kissed his cheek. Percy smiled at her and said, "Yes it was." She flashed out, leaving Percy. Percy looked up at the Olympians waiting for his next fight.

With a flash Hera and Hermes were standing in front of him. Hera had a bronze sword in her hands, and Hermes had the caduceus in his hands. Percy smiled at the god and goddess, and got into a ready stance. "Good luck you two." They both nodded and got into their own stances before saying, "You as well."

Hermes was the first to move. He shots forward at lightning fast speeds. He swept the caduceus at Percy's right side, before bringing his right leg up for a kick. Percy reacted just as fast as Hermes could attack. Be brought his swords up to block Hermes first attack, then dropped flat to the ground, to avoid his kick.

When Hermes kick missed Percy, Hermes quickly spun to keep his balance. Percy jumped off the ground and sent a series of slashes at Hermes, with his swords. Hermes quickly used his caduceus to block all of Percy's slashes, while trying to hook his leg under Percy's. Percy noticed what Hermes was trying to do, but acted as if he didn't. When Hermes successfully hooked his leg under Percy he pulled with all of his might. Percy acted quickly and spun to his right and reversed the leg hook and pulled on Hermes' leg.