Chapter #13

~•3rd POV•~
It has been 2 months since the last monster attack, and the campers and gods were restless. Everyone was expecting an attack to come every day. Percy was the worst, he was afraid that they would have to fight an army he couldn't defeat without major casualties. Hestia constantly was comforting him, reassuring him that he would be able to defeat any army who attacked them.

Hestia and Percy had managed to keep their relationship a secret from everyone, even the gods. They used their powers to block Aphrodite from seeing their love life. Aphrodite came to Percy one day complaining about how she couldn't see his love life. She even went as far as to say he has a "Heart of Ice". Percy just scoffed and walked off when she said that.

Over the months Percy had grown accustom to sleeping. He started sleeping because Hestia was always falling asleep in his cabin, so he would sleep with her. He had also devised a plan to be able to be in a relationship with Hestia, because of her oath.

Over the past three months, since Percy arrived, the campers had all increased their skills exponentially. They could all do complicated sword moves, and knew at least one style of hand to hand combat. The campers who learned faster began to learn more  complicated fighting styles.

One day while Percy and Hestia were sitting, watching the campers fight they heard the conch horn blow thee times, signaling an attack. Percy melted all of his ice copies and ran, with the rest of the campers and gods, to Half-Blood Hill. When he got there Percy's worst fear became true.

There, in front of the campers and gods, stood an army of over 50,000 monsters. There was no way, even with Percy, that the campers could survive the attack. Percy hastily made the entire lake rise and turn into ice warriors. He was able to make 4,000 warriors, but they were still massively outnumbered.

Leading the enemy army was a woman dressed in a cloak that seemed to be woven out of darkness. She was about 5"7, had pitch black eyes, deathly pale skin, and hair as black as night. She had an extremely strong aura, and the darkness seemed to pull to her, like it wanted to be with her. All in all, she terrified everyone.

Percy recognized the figure and paled. She was Nyx, the primordial they were fighting against. Not only was she stronger than Gaea, but a lot more deadly. Without a single word Nyx lifted her and and pushed it forward. Out of her hand shot a beam of darkness at a group of campers.

Before the beam could hit the campers, it collided with a beam of ice. The collision caused an explosion. Everyone looked at Percy, to see his hand up and facing where the beam of darkness was. Nyx quickly fired another beam, which Percy also blocked. Nyx was angry that a mortal could stop her beams, so she ordered her army to charge.

Percy quickly began to shout orders to his army. They got into a defensive stance and prepared to meet the enemies charge. When the two armies clashed all that could be heard was yelling, screaming, and the sound of metal clashing. Percy tore through monster after monster, heading towards Nyx, who was just watching with a smirk on her face.

Hack, slash, duck, roll, stab, hack, slash. That was all Percy was doing as he ripped through his enemies. He moved like lighting through the enemies, causing chaos where ever he went. Monsters didn't have time to block his attack when he came at them. He left a trail of golden dust where ever he went.

As he fought he helped out campers and took on the larger monster. He finally made it to Nyx and got into a fighting stance. "Hello Nyx." Percy sneered. She just smirked back and said, "Hello Perseus, its good to see you again." Percy just growled and raised his swords at her. She smirked and materialized two pitch black swords in her hands.