Chapter #4

~•3rd POV•~
It has been a year since Percy started training his ice powers with Khione. Thanks to Ares' blessing he was able to master it in such a short time. Khione started his training with him turning water into ice. After that she made it more complicated everyday. He is now able to make ice beings that has a mind of their own, snow travel, turn almost any liquid to ice, and make very detailed ice creations.

Over the year they had made a brother sister bond. Percy loved her dearly, as as his sister, and she loved him just as much, as her brother. They had gotten as close as Percy was to Thalia and Nico.

Percy did all of his training in the valley they met in. Khione had put a spell so the valley stayed in a winter state while they trained. It was constantly cold and snowed softly, painting the trees and ground white. Percy had started to like the cold more than the heat, he guessed it was part of Khione's blessing.

One day while Percy was doing his daily meditations on an edge of the cliff that is above the lake, he sensed a being waking over to him. Over the past year he had mastered the ability to since people, monsters, and gods based on the water in their body. He could also see everything around him because of the water in the air, it was kind of like in the first Matrix film when Neo killed the agents.The being sat down in front of Percy. "Hey sis." Was all Percy said, with his eyes still closed.

Khione sighed and slouched a bit. This gesture did not go unnoticed by Percy, who opened his eyes to see what was wrong. Khione looked at him with sad eyes and said, "Hey Percy." Percy frowned, she normally is happy around him. "What's wrong Khione?" Percy asked. She sighed and scooted to Percy and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Percy we need to talk." She said sounding depressed. "I can't keep training you. You have mastered everything I have taught you, and my father wants me to go back to Quebec to help him rule." She said in tears. Percy was shocked and really sad. He was going to miss Khione dearly. He smiled sadly and put his hand under her chin and lifted it, making Khione look at him. He wiped her tears away with his thumb and hugged her.

When he pulled back he smiled sadly at her and said, "Its ok Khione, I will see you again, I promise. You will never truly be without me." As he said that he held up his hand, palm up. The snow around him came together in his hand and created a detailed ice sculpture of him and Khione sitting together smiling happily off into the distance. Khione's head rested on his shoulder like it was now. He gave her the sculpture, "As long as you have this we will always be together, I will see you again. I love you Khione." He said smiling. She smiled and pulled him into a hug. "I better see you again, and I love you too Percy." She kissed his cheek and disintegrated into snow flakes.

After a few minutes Percy got up and packed his stuff. He debated on what to do now. He decided to go around the world and learn any fighting style he could. With Ares' blessing it would be easy enough, and it would help him get his mind off of things.

He snow traveled to the nearest library and went over to a computer. He new if he used it he would attract a lot of monsters to him, but he more than equipped to handle them. He opened up the browser and started looking for fighting schools he could learn at. He found a combat training school in Italy called 'Italian School Of Martial Arts' and decided that would be his first stop.

He snow traveled in front of the school and walked to the office. He walked up to the front desk started the enrolling process. When he finished enrolling he payed with the credit card Khione got him for his birthday, it had an infinite amount of money (being hooked up to a godly bank account and all), and left to find a national park he could stay at.

He went to a store nearby to buy a laptop. When he bought one he went and found a mobile Wifi port. He went to a nearby park and sat on the bench and started looking for a good national park to stay at while he was in Italy. He decided to stay at Etna National Park, or Italy's Fire Mountain. He thought it would be  perfect because it is so hot. It had active volcanoes and lava streams everywhere, making it the perfect place to maximize his ice powers, because he would have to work to keep the ice from melting.