The Chunin Exams Part 4

3rd Pov.

Everyone had arrived and were all currently waiting at their gates. Than a loud voice was heard over the speakers.

"Alright!! Get going!!! Any form of death or torture is no longer my responsibility!!! Go Wild!!!!!" Anko called with sadistic glee clear in her voice.

The gates swung open and all teams ran in, well, except one team. They had always preferred to take things slow. Can you guess who they are?

Madara's Pov.

As we slowly stepped inside the gate, I felt the rapidly moving chakra of the other competitors. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura were up front looking around with a sort of analytical look in their eyes. They started running off into the forest and me, Hashirama, and Tobirama all quickly followed. They stopped in a clearing and their eyes glinted before Naruto said.

"I gotta go take a piss."He started jumping left and right on each of his legs.

"Naruto!! I know we're like siblings, but go do it in the bushes!!!"Sakura yelled at him. He chuckled weakly and zoomed off. He ran off into some nearby bushes and after a few moments, he came back carrying a enemy shinobi over his shoulder. He walked right up to us and dropped him on the ground before looking through his Kunai Pouch and pulling out a Heaven Scroll.

"Really? Another Heaven Scroll?"I asked as I sent them a glance. They shrugged and started walking off with me, Hashirama, and Tobirama close on their heels. As we followed them, I kept my eyes locked on Sasuke. I couldn't stop the memories from surfacing as I continued to look at him. When I came back to myself, I shook my head slightly.

'He reminds me so much of my ototo that I can't help but be protective. They're so alike, same looks, same attitude and protectiveness,............maybe the same fate. No. I will not let history repeat itself. He's...He's like a second chance. A chance to redeem myself for not protecting him the first time. Yes,....I will not fail this time. This time........This time I'll be there. He will be able to grow old and die happy. I won't let the same mistake be repeated.'I thought determinedly.

With that, I continued to follow the 3 siblings through the forest.

Sakura's Pov.

As we wandered through the forest, we stopped in a clearing when we felt a small, almost unnoticeable flare of chakra. I looked at everyone while leaning into Tobirama's hold as he wrapped his arms around me.

"We should have a passcode for if we ever get split up. So that if anyone tries to pose as one of us, we can test them and see if their real."Sasuke said suddenly. We all nodded in agreement before I got an idea.

"I know what we can do."They all nodded and leaned in as I whispered it in their ears. They leaned back and nodded in acceptance when a sudden strong gust of wind came out of nowhere and scattered all of us in different directions. Since Tobirama had been hugging me, we flew off together and we ended up crashing through a few trees. When we finally stopped, we slid down the tree and onto the ground. Tobirama recovered quickly and stood up with me following slowly. I felt a few flares of chakra and ran off towards them in my fastest sprint, with the weights still on. We reached a empty clearing with Suke in the middle in a matter of minutes. Madara was right next to him and they quickly noticed us and leaped into a fighting stance before Suke called.

"What color is a panda's fur?"

"Yin and Yang."We replied easily. They nodded before we looked over to see Ruto coming out of the bushes and I quickly asked.

"What color is a panda's fur?"

"Black and White." 'Naruto' replied. We quickly launched a rain of Shuriken and Kunai on him and he jumped up to avoid it all. After all the weapons flew by, he landed on the ground and sent us a slightly disbelieving look before shouting.