The Chunin Exams Part 2

Just so no one gets confused. Team 7 didn't meat the Sand Siblings because in the original series, Kakashi had given them the Chunin Exam forms the day right before the exams, instead of my story where they got the forms 2 months in advance. And since that's also the same day they met the Sand Siblings in the original series, it didn't happen. Now back to the story.

_________________________

Naruto's Pov.

They had split everyone up when we reached the room the Exam was going to take place in. I could looked around and could see they Saku was 3 rows behind me while Suke was in the row behind Saku, in the column of rows closest to the right wall. I noticed Hinata beside me and nodded to her in acknowledgment before turning to face towards Ibiki. When I was scoping out the area for my siblings, I noticed that Tobirama, Hashirama, and Madara were all sitting in an empty row in the back of the room. They were just calmly watching everyone which slightly worried me because Hashirama was usually as loud as I was when I was wearing my mask. It slightly unnerved me more that he was so quite than when it unnerved me that he saw so loud. With his reputation, I expected a silent killer, not a man who was a walking ball of sunshine. And after knowing about his real identity, I expect it, not the silent killer he seemed to be impersonating as of right now. I just sighed before resuming my attention on Ibiki.

"Alright you worthless maggots!! This is the first part of the annual Chunin Exams! It is a written test where you will be given 45 minutes to answer each of the 9 questions on the sheet in front of you. My only rule is, DO NOT CHEAT. You each have 5 chances. If you are caught cheating 5 times, than you and your entire team is disqualified. When the 45 minutes are done, flip your paper over. Begin!"

3rd Pov.

The sound of paper being flipped was heard in the room. No one was talking, there was only the sound of pencils scribbling on paper and the occasional tapping of the pencil from the people who had absolutely no idea what to do. Well, that is except for 3 people. Unlike most, they were righting as if they were going to die in a matter of seconds and they haven't written their will yet. They had seen through the Ibiki's deception rather easily since he was one of the many people who had trained them over the last 2 months. The answer was so simple. Cheat. He's giving you 5 chances, and the way he emphasized, "DO NOT CHEAT", kinda gives it away. Any way, it has been 5 minutes into the test and they were all finished. Sasuke was observing the competition and everyone got their answers. The style they used to retrieve information gave a hint about their abilities. Sakura was patiently waiting for the 45 minutes to finish up, and, well,.............(sigh) Naruto was peacefully snoring away with his head on the desk.

Sakura's Pov.

I felt chakra build up for a Jutsu behind me, right where Ino is sitting. I waited till she entered my mind and then let myself slip from my body as I entered my mindscape. As I slowly openned my eyes, I saw Ino looking around my mind to find a way to control my body. I just stood there until she noticed me and walked over smugly. When she was in front of me, I just stared at her before saying.

'Leave. Now!'

And like that, she was flung out of my mind. Over the years, I've developed a counter for psyche attacks. Since Suke can use his Sharingan to enter someone's mindscape, and Ruto has Kurama who can do the same, I've had to develop it for when they try to invade my mind during spars. When I returned to my body, I could just feel  her shock and smirked. I went back to waiting patiently for the 45 minutes to end.

Naruto's Pov.

My senses were screaming at me, so by instinct I put my hand up and caught a board eraser in my hand. I looked up tiredly at Ibiki who was scowling at me, but had a slight look of mearth in her eyes. I sent him a look that said.

'What do you want? And why are you bothering me?'

He just chuckled before looking at the room.

"Now, we shall continue on to the tenth question." He said calmly. Before he could continue, he was interrupted.

"Wait! What tenth question!? You never mentioned a tenth question earlier!!" A blonde sand Shinobi with 4 pigtails yelled in frustration. There were plenty of agreements around the room and a few more yells of outrage. When everyone finally calmed down, Ibiki continued.

"So, now that everyone's calmed down, I'll continue. The tricky thing about this question is, you can chose whether you wish to answer the question or not. If you chose not to answer the question, you and your entire team will be kicked out and you will have to take the next Chunin Exams. But if you answer the question and get it wrong, you will be a Genin for the rest of your life."

As it sank in, people were nervously glancing around the room for encouragement when the first hand went up. Multiple people followed afterwardsand just as more people were gonna raise their hands, everyone heard a snicker. Everyone except 2 people turned to the source to see me. I was lazily leaning back in my chair with a big smirk in place. They than heard a chuckle and a small giggle and everyone turned to see Suke and Saku with the same smirk as mine.

"Team 7 has just one thing to say about all the people who just left."I said as I petted Inkoru around my neck.

Tinju, Shofu, Inkoru, Kinju, Latoki, and Sanji had been in the back with Tobirama, Hashirama, and Madara. They had been spying on Kabuto and had returned to their summoners side when the time ran out. Than all members of Team 7, the summons, me, Saku, and Suke, all said at once.

"They're all a bunch of Pussy's!!"

Kakashi's Pov.

I was sitting in the Jounin Lounge, reading my precious Icha Icha Paradise. But the problem was..............my mind was to jumbled to really read the book. I was worried about my cute little Genin's in the Chunin Exams. I trust their strength, I trust their teamwork, but the thing I didn't trust was the possibilities. Literally anything can go wrong in the Chunin Exams. And even though I trust their strength, I'm just so used to being there in case anything went wrong. I sighed silently before I heard my name being called.

"Hmm? You say anything?" I asked, looking up curiously with a bored look in my eye.

Guy immediately started going on about how 'cool and hip' I am. And than starts doing the whole 'If I can't do this, than I'll do this!' thing. I found it incredibly disturbing and started inching away from the eccentric beast. But not before putting my precious Icha Icha under the table so that he won't mess with it. At one point I couldn't even understand what he was saying. I looked towards Asuma and Kurenai.

"Please explain this. And in proper English, please?"I asked while pointing towards the thing I have as a rival, who is currently sobbing on the floor. Kurenai giggled while Asume just chocked a little on the smoke from his cigarette before responding.

"He wants to know if you want to bet on your students like the rest of us."

A giant smug smile found its way on my face as I replied gleefully.

"I would absolutely love to."

'Ah, the benefits of having a badass team.'I thought.