Let the Tortur- eh-um Training Begin!!!

The next day............

3rd Pov.

As they jumped across the rooftops to Training ground 7, they were all talking excitedly with Tinju, Shofu, and Kinju flying above them as Latoki, Inkoru and Sanji run with them. They were all talking happily and travelling peacefully until they got to the training grounds where they all split up into their own little groups. Sakura was with Tinju and Sanji, sitting under a tree and talking about 1 thing or the other, Sasuke was with Latoki and Shofu sitting in a tree, enjoying the peace, while Naruto was with Kinju and Inkoru while they were all enjoying a nap under the sun. Tobirama, Hashirama, and Madara were off to the side, observing the 3 siblings as they lazed about. It was another 3 hours before Kakashi arrived. When he got there he looked at his students and their summonings before whistling.When they heard the noise, they all jumped up in a battle stance.They then looked over at their sensei before relaxing and walking over to them with their summonings in tow. When they got to him they all lined up in front of him, waiting for his instructions.

"Okay, today we will begin your training. I assume you all know what tree-walking is, correct?" He received nods from all of them, including the summons.

"Well, on to water-walking!"He said excitedly before leading them all to a nearby pond.He than pulled out his Kunai's with a evil glint in his eyes before saying.

"Okay, now dodge!"With that he released swarms of Kunai's on the 3 genin. Tobirama, Hashirama, and Madara all just watched on from the sidelines as the 3 kids that brought them back to life either, sunk in the water, ran a few steps before sinking, or just plain dived in to avoid getting impaled. They were getting great amusement from the scene before them, and they could tell that Kakashi was enjoying it to, if his insane laughter was anything to go by. After a few hours the 3 genin could stand over one spot in the water but they couldn't do the 'walking' part. After they once again sunk, Kakashi called them over and dismissed them.He than teleported home to get some rest.The 3 genin collapsed on the spot from chakra exhaustion; leaving the 3 living legends to carry them home. They gave them soft looks before picking them up and taking them back to the Uchiha Compound.

_________________________

After a few weeks, all member current members of Team 7 and their summonings could walk on water while dodging Kunai from a Jounin. They had also started working on their own Taijutsu styles. Each style is made to work only for a certain person.

Naruto's style is called Sly Fox. It works mainly around the concept of misconception and being able to throw your opponents off-guard. What you do is, you orbit around your opponent in the shadows of your surroundings and occasionly and let yourself be seen so they stay on edge. Than you continue to taunt them to the point that they lash out blindly and you take advantage of their unsteady stability and take them out; quick and easy.

Sakura's style is called Destruction. In this style when you hit your target, you hit them fast, and you hit them hard. You have to orbit your target until you find a weak spot on their body, or a blind spot in their vision. When you find that weakness, you take full advantage and continue to assault them. This style is made to be slow, deadly, and excruciatingly painful.

Sasuke's style is called Swift Swipe. It is revolved around the concept of quick and deadly. It is somewhat like the Hyuuga's Gentle Fist style. His style includes the sharingan which makes it a more personal style. For this, you must make quick and hard hits on your opponents pressure points, and their chakra points. You make quick and painful hits on where those special points in their body are, and than keep up the onslaughter of attacks until your enemy falls.

_________________________

Naruto's Pov.

Kakashi-Sensei had called us over and we were standing in a straight line in front of him. He had a certain glint in his eye that promised pain and we all groaned. He than said something that made our worlds explode.

"Well, I think it's time that I add something else to our training schedule. You all know those gravity seals that Naruto put on you?"We all nod before he says.

"Well, I'm going to have him make them twice as heavy, before you all have to run around the village for 2 hours straight."

We all shot him looks that basically said, 'If we're nod dead after this, we will hurt you.' He just gave us an eye-smile before looking towards me. I sighed before giving my siblings and our summons a apologetic look.Almost immediately we all crashed on the floor and moaned from the bottom of our mini craters. Tobirama, Hashirama, and Madara all looked over to us before they either smirked or grinned and turned back to their conversation. We all just laid there at the bottom of our craters and moaned in pain, heck, even our summonings were stuck in their own craters! Kakashi looked at us from over the edge of the crater and eye-smiled.

"Up, up, up, my cute little genins! Unless you want me to add more time to your running!" He said in a sing-song voice. We all suddenly had alot of energy and sprang up to our feet.

"Well what are you waiting for!! Get running before I chase you all with a Chidori!"

Yes, he had shown us his signature move. When he found out about Suke's Lightening chakra nature he had thought about teaching it to him, and had eventually taught it to him. Anyway as soon as that threat left his mouth, we were all up and sprinting like hell was on our heels, which in a way, it was. As we were running we heard his evil cackle as he watched us flee. Once we had already done a few laps around the village, we were all panting as if we had just fought an entire army.

"Why did Kami curse us with a crazy sensei?" Sanji panted as we ran.

"I don't know, that man is bat-shit-crazy!"Latoki replied as he tried to catch his breath.

Than as we ran a man wearing a green spandex, with caterpillars growing on his eyes, and a bowl cut hair style, along with a mini version of himself ran next to us.

"Hello! My youthful comrades! It is such a youthful thing to meet you on this fine evening as we broaden our Flames of Youth for a brighter future!!"Exclaimed the mini version.

"Yosh! It is most youthful to see the younger generation fanning their Flames of Youth by training to their hearts content! Only true youthfulness can be achieved by pouring blood, sweat, and tears!!"Agreed the bigger version.

We all just ran faster to try and lose them. But it seems that no matter how fast we ran, we couldn't lose them! Eventually the 2 hours were up and we ran straight back to our training grounds. As soon as we got there we all curled up in little balls and started mumbling to ourselves. Saku, Tinju, and Sanji were muttering about 'caterpillar eyebrows', Suke, Latoki, and Shofu were muttering about 'green spandex', and, well, me, Kinju, and Inkoru were curled around eachother, just like everyone else except, we kept saying over and over again, 'blinding teeth'. When Kakashi, Tobirama, Hashirama, and Madara saw us they gave us questioning looks before we all shouted in a traumatized manner.

"TO MUCH YOUTH!!!!!!"

Than it  seems everything came together for Kakashi because our tormentors entered the training field just then. As soon as we caught sight of them we hid behind the people closest to us. Sakura, Sanji, and Tinju hid behind Tobirama, Sasuke, Shofu, and Latoki were hiding behind Madara, and me, Inkoru, and Kinju were hiding behind Hashirama. When we heard them ranting about 'youth' again, me and my siblings decided we were traumatized enough for one day and ran the hell out of there.