Short Story

The woman walks over to me and I realize that she could only be one person- the person Dad tells stories about how magnificent she was, how gorgeous, how loving, an overall amazing person, until her true self shown through- the backstabbing, abusive drunk who only "loved" Dad for his money and fame. In other words, she was my mom. Her long, tan legs wlk over here and her features come more into focus. My darker colored skin and cinnamon hair make sense now. I have green eyes which really conflict with Dad's brown ones. This woman, is my mom.

"Hello, Sophia," Dad says angrily.

"Hello, Liam, Landa. It's been so long," she sighs. Sophia has one of those, popular girl voices that makes you think she was born with some sort of disorder that makes her talk like that. I already don't like her.

"Sophia, what are you doing here? This is a football competition for American citizens. You're British," Dad is almost yelling. He's angry.

"Yes, but my son isn't. His dad is American and Adrien lives with his dad, much like Landa. He's six and is competing in the 7-8 age division. What about Landa?" She needs to shut up before I punch her in the vocal chords.

"Landa is competing in the upper teen age division. Pretty good for a twelve year old, I'd say."

"Yes, well, I'll see you around. Bye."

"Good riddance," Dad grumbles. He walks back over to the team. dragging me behind him, and lectures us about how we have to win, When he excuses himself to the restroom, I step in, saying a few words to my terrified teammates.

"Okay. Just so y'all know, Dad ran into my mom and she was really rude and bragging. Apparently I have a six year old half brother I didn't know about. And twin half brother and sister. Hmm, she's busy. But anyway, she was a real b-" woah, "and Dad is just really mad," I explain.

"Like father like daughter," Cindy rolls her eyes. Cindy is 17 and the second youngest on the team. Everyone else is 17-18.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. You're dad just cussed a lot when he was younger." Oh. I forgot. Cindy stalked 1D before they broke up and she watched many, many, many interviews from when he was 19-20-21ish. She said the early stages of the band are the best. Okay? I was barely born at that time.

~

I walk off the field after having won the finals game, placing 1st out of the country. Cindy tosses me a waterbottle and I open it, then am grabbed by the wrist, furociously. I look up and it is Sophia. She drags me to her car and duck tapes my mouth and ties my hands to my seatbelt. "Okay, little slut. I know you're a daddy's girl and you would do anything to protect him so do anything, and I will-" my mother is cut off by the sound of me putting my phone on speaker by hitting my butt really hard on the seat.

"Landa! Landa where are you? I-" then she cuts Dad off.

"Poor Landa is with me. If you want her alive, you'll come alone to room 218 at the Motel 8 on 5th Street. She will be there and so will your payment. Love you, Sophia!"

"I'll be there," Dad says, hanging up.

"Sucker," Sophia mutters under her breath.

A/N

Sorry for the cliff hanger, but this is the end of the short stories. I will be doing a full Daddy's Girl fanfic, so don't nurder me! If you want a cleaner ending for any other stories, comment it, and it will happen if requested enough! Love y'all for reading! Peace! Ooh, and how many of you at first thought Danielle was Landa's mom, before I said it was Sophia? Just wondering!