17

*Jackson POV*

I look up at that wretched door again. I hesitate a little, then quietly open the door and slip in the house. I hear a clicking sound and instantly freeze, looking around I see nothing and proceed on my mission to get Kassy all to myself.

I go to her room and look in to see her sitting at her desk drinking coffee and reading. Good, she won't see me coming. I quietly go in and close the door behind me. I fill a syringe with tranquilizer and sneak up to her, and inject it in her neck.

She goes limp in my arms. "Good the drug worked," I whisper "and don't be alarmed honey, I'm taking you somewhere safe"

I throw her over my shoulder and we leave, hopefully forever.

~three weeks later~

*??? POV*

I put the usual dosage of drugs in the girls food, just like master Jackson ordered. Even though I've done this a thousand times I still feel guilty about it.

I go up to the room and when I enter, I see master Jackson looking at the girl like he usually does at this time. I go to the girl and set the food down in front of the girl. I start to feed it to her forcefully, she knows what's in it.

She resisted at first but now she's given up, I can see it in her eyes. She seems weaker today than normal, like maybe she was dosed extra somehow, but I've only given her the safe amount like always. She drifts off to sleep and I leave.

*Jacksons POV*

Tears start steaming down my face as I watch her eyes close. I need to kill her. It will be for her own good. Just like mother and father,  I have to take her from this crazy world. It will protect her from any more pain.