7

*Mr. Gray's POV*

"Angel!!" I call out.  Some new girls just arrived and Angel was still asleep. I want him to watch so he will be able to take over if something bad happened to me.

I start to walk to his room, and see him walk out in a bitter mood. I should speak carefully to him. "Hey Angel, there are new girls if you want to come help" I say as kind as I can.

"Not in the mood today father" he growls.

I give him a small glare at his attitude "Okay I'll just have to ask someone else," I turn and begin to walk away but stop. "Oh, and watch the way you talk to me"

I start walking and a thought crosses my mind. What if I asked Kassy to help me, if she really loves me she would be willing to do anything. I go to her room and walk in. "Hey Kassy darling. Would you like to help me with the new recruits this morning?"

She looks at me still half asleep "sure" she says and yawns.

"Let's stop by the kitchen and get you some coffee first" I say and help her up.

"Okay" she mummbles. When we get to the kitchen she seems more awake but I still get her some coffee. I sit her at the dining table and hand it to her. "Wait, what are we doing again?" She asks and takes a sip.

I chuckle a little to myself "We are going to meet the new recruits." She nods and takes another sip of coffee.

"So we are torturing some girls?" She asks calmly.

I think about the question she asked "Well if that's how you want to put it then yes. But you don't have to do it, you can just watch to make sure they don't hurt me"

"Oh no, I want to join! I need to make sure they don't hurt you" I can see the entertainment in her eyes. I love how she finds it just as fascinating as I do.

I smile at her "if that is what you wish then you may join me."

I take her to the girls and I can see her jealousy of them. When she saw the last girl in the line she looked at me. "Can I have her all to myself!?!" She asks pointing to the girl.

I look to her and see that she is glaring at Kassy. "Of course darling. In fact she can go now" I kiss Kassy's forehead and go to the girl "looks like you're up first"