Chappie 13-"New found enemies . New found friends "

A/N - I feel like I haven't updated in like ... 7 days . I'm sorry for the delay of the chappie...Hope you enjoy !
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I get home to an empty house and I go straight to the kitchen . Hungry. I get out last nights pizza , 3 slices and a mountain dew from the fridge . I pop the pizza into the microwave and wait for it to warm up . I get it out of the MW and attempt to take a big bite . Main word being attempt. It burns my tongue and I yelp before quickly chewing the piece and swallowing it . Hey, It may have burnt me but that doesn't mean I shouldn't eat it .
I quickly open up my mountain dew and get out a straw from the kitchen drawer . I head out again and go to my car . Securely locking the door , don't want unwelcome guests again now do we , I've had enough intruders to last me a life time .But it was just that one , and he wasn't really an intruder...
That's one too many brain , one too many .
I walk to my car and before I get in I check the perimeter of our front yard and let my eyes wander to a few shrubs and trees before actually going in , apparently I have a stalker now ... Huh... Wonder who that could be?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I finally get to Bells' school and collect her with alot of protest from the kids around her about a certain pretty lady and her not taking them to her jelly bean fortress , we all wish for that gloriousness but it ain't happening kids , it sadly ain't happening .
"Where's my afternoon snack?"
"Shoot! Uhmm...I..uh..didn'tbringyouonecauseIforgot"
I said all in a rush
"You what!?"
She screeches in Anger , she never uses that shrill tone unless she is really angry or upset with something .
"Calm your non-existant tits for a second and I'll get you some on the way home"
"You better, Or I'm telling mom you used a fuffy word while I was in the car" she smugly says with a mischievous glint in her eyes
"You wouldn't dare "
I say in disbelief that this little peaball that was threatening me was a girl who I caught licking her own poop because she thought it was chocolate at the age of 3. Can someone say eeeew!!
"Oh I would" she steps  it up and does her chihuahua evil laugh , That's exactly what it sounds like . I tilt the steering wheel a little so that I  take a sharp turn which results in her bumping into the door with a loud thud .
"You bisthcuith heath you mathe me bithe my thounge!"
"Oh honey , I know , I thith ith on purpoth " I mock her with a smirk plastered onto my face .
She remains quiet for the rest of the drive home and looks out the window .
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I run up to my room with a huge slab of Oreo chocolate and popcorn, my phone clutched tightly in my hand and two glass bottles of mountain dew  clinking in my other hand . My mom got them from her Russian client at the law firm and since she didn't like acid drinks with (they make her gassy ), she said I could have the whole crate of them!
I dump all the contents of my rendevoùz to the kitchen and up the stairs onto my double bed. I switch on my laptop and click onto Netflix the red icon filling the screen . As soon as all the movie selections show up on the screen . A certain beautiful blonde steps into the room , more like hurricanes into the room but hey she still got in here with a bang . She brought three large boxes of pizza in her hands and huge packets of Lays and Doritos lay atop the boxes , on top of the chips were 3 medium packets of Whispers and next to those 4 large boxes of Astros .
"Why did you bring 4 Astros ?"
"You always finish yours first and then you start taking from our boxes I just made it easier for you and it was a convenience to us as well " she finishes with a shrug , lips parted as she tries to catch her breath .
"Now where's the fun in that?"
I ask her with a whine
She throws a box of Astros at me and glares at me.
"Fine , thank you" I say, begrudgingly
"You shouldn't say that often , you sound like a dying walrus " she teases.
I flip her off with my ring finger and stand up to help her with the food in her hands
"Now come on , help me with the crate "
"You were serious about that ?"
"Oreo serious"
I open the pantry door and pull out the crate , motioning for Lynie to help me .
After we put the crate in my room I run back downstairs and get a cooler box filled with ice off the counter and rush back up the stairs .
"Where is that dumbnut ?"
I ask as soon as I walk into my bedroom
"Did somebody call me , I think I heard my name , I was next door recording ,a new song for Hunger games "
"Oh my word no!"
I protested as he proudly walks into the room as if he won a Grammy
"I found 20 bucks on the pavement on the way here"
"You aren't supposed to pick it up , it isn't yours "Lynie frowns at him in dissapointment
He just shrugs "Jeepers Creepers , Losers Weepers"
"It's Finders Keepers , Losers Weepers  Butt face "
Lynie says as I whack him upside the head
"I like my version better" he mumbles as he rubs his head
I roll my eyes and look around him to see what he brought.
I see a whole basket of food
Nutella and pancakes
Oreos and chocolate milk
Oreo chocolate
Pretzels and Bagels
And exactly 6 corn dogs
I tackle him in a rough hug and we land on the floor in a tangled heap , I kiss his forehead and his cheeks before standing up and hitting him with a pillow in the face
"Ow ,  what was that for?!" He screeches
I shrug"I was hoping you would lose some brain cells and forget what just happened " I finish with a sickly sweet smile
He just grabs the basket and throws it at my face but I catch it and set it onto the bed , blowing my nails afterwards .
"I hate you and your netball skills "
"You just hate me cause im hotter than you"
I state matter of factly
"Pssht please , you can't match this hotness , I'm hotter than the sun baby girl"
"Could you guys just shut up and get on this damn bed so we can binge already" Lynie groans in pure annoyance
Jason chuckles.
"What? I didn't eat for two whole days just so I could save up some space to be able to store all these calories , I could eat the both of you , and thats saying something"
I  step away from her and so does Jason(well  scoots away)
She rolls her eyes and starts scrolling through the different options
"Ooh , Gone Girl "
"Mystery , I love it"I said , I have a thing for mystery/thriller
"Gone in 60 seconds "
"Yes now we're talking "Jason voices his opinion
"The Great Gatsby"
"I love Leo but I can't do it "
"Spiderman 2?"
"Sure "
" I'm down"
"Yes , so its settled , Emma Stone here we come "
We watch the movie while binge eating all the snacks that were gathered