Chapter 10:'Thief guy' part 2

"Gotcha" he whispers
And with that he slips off his mask ,revealing ...

Blugray eyes
The fool from earlier on that bumped into me with his car .
And he is smirking ,the freak .
Yet I don't fail to notice that he still looks hot as ever ,something I failed to notice when I was seeing spots dance in my crystals . I look at him in utter shock and disbelief .
"Why?" I ask
"You almost rammed into my car that other day ,remember me?"
I look at him in confusion ,I don't know what the heck he is on about .
I raise a single eyebrow .
"I almost did what now?"
"You heard me ,Ice Cream girl " my eyes widen in suprise that he still actually remembers something that I had forgotten so long ago .
"Yeah,you do remember"
"I still don't see why you would go all Vendetta-like on me ,I didn't even scratch your car ,let alone crash into it!" I yell
"And plus we're equal because earlier today you knocked me over ,my body is much more valuable than an inanimate object !"
"Well to me it is !"
"I don't give a flying litter box , you almost killed me then you put me through this slushie of a situation ,what would you have done If I hadn't missed that swing and I stabbed your ass, huh, would you still have worried about your precious inanimate girlfriend ?"
I yell at him again, knife still firmly pressed against his neck .
"Then ,I would've been dead ...and probably come back to haunt you and your family "he says with a smirk on his stupidly hot face .
"You are really testing the girl who has a knife to your neck hey"
"Are you enjoying this little party?"
"Yeah ,I am being pressed against the wall by a girl who broke out of the 'three ninjas' , but thats about to change...just wait"
And as quick as lightning I am pinned against the wall and once again the knife clangs to the floor.poor knife.
"Ahh ...much better"
"You are sick in the head ,how do you even know where I live ?!"
"I followed you home after memorizing your number plate and your car ,luckily when you almost killed me I had caught a glimpse of your face and I knew I had seen your face somewhere before , so when I saw you walking in the parking lot at school I was shocked that you actually went to our school and I hadn't even noticed you ,so when I bumped into you it was only by accident I didn't mean to, so you can't blame me ,as I was turning around ,I caught sight of your car and immediately recognized it ,and here we are "
"You hypocrite "I spit
"You did exactly what I did ,made a mistake ,I didn't mean to deliberately put you in danger ,I would never do that "
He steps back and nods.
"I will pretend to believe you...for now"he says ,dragging out the now .
I scoff and fold my arms ,frowning at him for being such a sack of potatoes .I push myself off the wall and make my way towards him ,take a firm hold of his shoulders and push him towards the door
"Out you go"I say in a authoritative tone ,frustrated with his grim presence .
"Aww,but I thought we were going to be the best of buds"he says with a pout ,in a baby voice .
"And I expected to have a quite afternoon to myself yet look what happened ,but I'm not complaining now am I ?"I raise one eyebrow
"Pshht you are enjoying breathing in the same air as The Xavier Xanthus "
"Same air as who now?"
"Xavier Xanthus ,the hottest popular in your school there is ?"
"Doesn't ring a bell?"
"Nope"I say emphasizing the 'p'
"I am touched, I truly am"
I roll my eyes and proceed to push him out the door .
He grips the sides of the door frame and turns his head to the side so he can look at me through his peripheral vision
"You really don't know who I am ?"
"Like I said before, your name is not ringing any doorbells in the memory department ."
I don't know if I imagine it ,but I catch a flash of hurt in his eyes .
Is his ego really that wounded?
Boys and their egos .
I sigh"Could you please just leave now ,your presence is slowly killing me "I say in an exasperated tone.
His eyes linger on mine for a moment then his eyes rake over my body then back up to meet my crystals again.He pivots on his heels then strides out of the house with unbelievable confidence .I quickly shut the door and lock it .
Looking at him through our window behind the curtain, I catch a quick glimpse of his retreating machine --his car .I shake my head then turn around ,make my way to the kitchen ,open the refrigerator door and grab a slightly melted Cookie dough ice cream.I angrily stomp my feet as I make my way to the snack  cabinet and take out a packet of chocolate chips and Oreos .I have a serious obsession with Oreos .I slowly make my way up the stairs , exhausted from the days occurences ,that I will surely remember for a life time and tell my children and they will tell their children and they will tell their children and they will tell their children ...you get what I mean .
So that is why the rest of my evening was spent eating a large tub of my favourite ice cream ,with my favourite bag of chips -- Lays ,my favourite beverage -- Mountain Dew ,my favorite box of cookies -- Oreos and my second favourite app--Netflix .
After I realise that if i stuff myself any further I could possibly implode ,  I literally roll off my bed and went to go fetch Isabella from her friend's house.In a supposedly short drive home that seems much longer because of my tired and sleepy body Isabel tells me about her and her tiny companion watching an action movie they were not supposed to be watching those little schemers I think as I smirk ,and she babbles on about seeing girls kicking and punching each other yet they still looked amazingly beautiful . Her words ,not mine .if only you knew you had an action fighter sitting right next to you. And with that thought in mind ,I pull up in our drive way ,unlock and lock the doors and make my way up to my bedroom.And that ladies and gents is how I ended an awesome action packed day.Night night ,don't dream about me fighting tonight .

°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°
Authors Note

Hi my beautiful readers ,I know I have been a little off schedule ,okay maybe not a little, okay hugely off schedule, if that makes any sense .But I promise I will try my best to keep up with my schedule and put aside time to update ,I might not be able to update on Friday so thats why I just decided to update today .I apologise sincerely for any spelling mistakes ,grammatical errors,incorrect sentence construction and punctuation errors identified .Please just be patient with me .Thank you all, my beautiful readers ,I love you all from the bottomest bottom of my heart ,I really appreciate the support.
《New word》
°Bottomest°
¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
If there is anything I have missed I am sorry ,like I've mentioned before I am quite forgetful but I will try my best to remember everything .
So...Until next Authors Note

Shimmer like glitter
AraZee_
Signing out

Onwards