Chappie 7: Revenge is a dish best served cold

Well after I got home I decided to wear my sports shorts and sports bra that Lynie had given me that morning I tied my hair into a high ponytail and wore a pair of trainers. I quickly texted Lynie that I was taking a quick jog the only form of exercise I ever partake in and left it in my room on my now dry bed. After grabbing my IPod and slipping on my earphones, I quickly rushed down the stairs and out the front door. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons blaring through my earphones and my jogging beginning at a slow pace. As I came around the corner I came across the one and only Kaitlyn Withers in all her gorgeous glory.
"Hey you" I greet gleefully.
"We only parted like 30 minutes ago"
"Its only common courtesy to greet someone upon their arrival"
I say with a smug smile on my face
"I can never win with you can I? "
"I am glad that you have finally come to terms with it "
I hear her sigh, but even I can see the ghost of a smile making its way onto her lips.
As we fall into a comfortable silence and all that is heard is our footsteps on the pavement and our raging breaths.
And all I can think about is that...
I had the last say

The End

Just kidding!

After we took our 30 minutes jog we ran up to the Food Court called Sherries to grab some bagels.
After munching on our bagels. We finally stood up to leave. Once we made it by the curve near an ice cream stand I asked
"Hey Lynie can we please grab some ice cream before we head home? "
"Yeah sure, I have been dying for some caramel and nutella swirl "
"I've been dying for some caramel and Oreo swirl "
I finish off as we come around the corner to the ice cream booth.
After we order our I've creams we stroll in comfortable silence. I ask her to hold my ice cream while I tie my shoe laces.
I unlace hers and tie them together in impossible knots surprised that she hadn't grown suspicious yet. And before she had I stand up.
"Sure took you long enough '
"You know I can never get the bunny through the hole"
She giggles as she hands me back my ice cream. I take three quick licks before saying
"Hey Lynie"
"Yeah? "
"Revenge is a dish best served cold "
"And delicious "I finish with a obvious look on my face as I begrudgingly dump my ice cream on her precious golden locks.
She screams so loudly I can actually hear it still echoing through the empty neighborhood. I begin to jog away from her
She growls in an unladylike manner as she attempts to run after me.
But soon falls because of yours truly.
Looking at her now conjoined laces and grunts in anger sounding freakishly close to a hungry bear.
"I'm so gonna get you for this"
"That's if someone doesn't run you over first! "
I yell as I sprint back home.

Huh what an awesome revengeful day

Mwahaa hahaha
°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••
Authors Note
No new words today sorry for the long wait. I have no reason but being awfully lazy. I love you all my 84 readers its a great honor to have you read my book.
I am sending you all virtual hugs and kisses. God bless you all.

Until next authors note

Shimmer like glitter
AraZee_
Signing out