Chappie 11- "You sorry excuse for a best friend,you!"

This chapter is dedicated to that_pesimestic_1 for being my number one fan ,I love you hon :*
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I wake up in the morning and the effects I didn't feel yesterday I could definetly feel today and let me tell you it feels horrible .Almost like being punched in the stomach by an energetic pig and kicked in the back by a lunatic cow and then being tickled until your stomach and bladder hurt by a really feathery chicken .That was a little descriptive wasn't it ?Actually don't answer that.
I slowly make my way to the bathroom and sit on the toilet seat as i reach for my toothbrush and toothpaste .I squeeze a little too hard and it sprays directly into my eye ,I shoot up a little too fast and hit my head against the corner of the bathroom cabinet with a built in mirror ,my clumsiness finally kicking in .Where have you been for the past week ...and you decide to return now?! I hiss as I feel a sharp pain in my head and I feel a wet ,thick texture on my fingers on the spot where I just touched my head,but luckily it isn't that much, just like getting a cut on your finger . I move backwards and turn around a little too late because I slam into the wall and somehow hurt my knee ,I drag my teeth across my bottom lip and exhale loudly and heavily try to control my tears. I finally recoverfrom my hurt state and stand up . I feel around the door as I search  for the door handle and I  finally find it.I walk through to my bedroom and turn around to close the door only to not be able to find the door knob again and I finally find it painfully as the door slams right against my delicate fingers .I suppress a scream and this time I let a single tear roll down my cheek .I run to my bed and scream into my pillow as quietly as possible and I must admit I feel a little better . I stand up and approach the torture chamber I call my bathroom.
"Okay powder room ,let's try this again shall we?"
I say to myself as  I try my best to keep my left eye open as tears form in the other -the injured eye that was attacked by my evil toothpaste . I walk into the bathroom and turn the hot and cold water faucets ,I want the water to be lukewarm. I wash out the toothpaste and finally fully open both my eyes .My right eye is now red and I look like I have pink eye . I sigh and turn the cold water faucet in the shower , I love taking cold showers in the morning because they give me that kick and the cold temperature wakes me up.I only shower in hot water at night before I sleep because I get really sleepy afterwards ,like this one time I actually fell asleep in the shower and I was supposed to go to school ,I only woke up when I could feel the cold water shoot onto my back and I realised I was sprawled out across the floor of my shower ,well as far as you can sprawl in my small shower.I know it's weird but hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do right?  I don't even get  sick anynore so it's a win I guess. So now here I am fully dressed after a surprisingly safe shower . I wear a pair of black shorts with 3 golden buttons on each side and tuck my favourite white shirt into the shorts .I top it off with a black bow tie and a black ribbon around my head .
I quickly slip on my pair of  black Converse and run to the charging room to check my phone's percentage .
"79% ,oh well, I'll live"I shrug and walk back to my room to get my bag . I quickly grab my wallet and car keys and call Bells downstairs as I run to my car. As soon as I shut my car door she shuts the front door and runs towards the car .I don't lock this time because I know my mom will be downstairs in the next five minutes and I am extremely late . I quickly turn in my seat, fasten her seatbelt and pat her on the head .I reach into my bag and pull out a baby blue satin ribbon and tie it around her head .
"There ,now you look so much cuter"I compliment my sister as I turn around ,reach into my bag and pull out 4 granola bars ,2 for Bells and 2 for me and I turn back around to hand her hers .She says thank you and I kiss her cheek before I quickly turn around to start the engine .This is one of those mornings where we act civil towards each other,  almost as if we're actually well behaved sisters.Pssssht...please.

15 minutes later...

Well I go extremely over the speed limit but which American citizen didn't ? I reach school in the nick of time as the first bell rings and I sprint to my locker .I meet up with Jason and Lynie by my locker like I do every day.
Lynie is the first to turn around and see me and I see her visibly relax .
"Thank god you're here, I actually thought I'd have to spend a day alone with him" her eyes widen as soon as she takes in my state with my tomato eye ,bruised knee(it probably wasn't the best day to wear shorts ) and accessorized hair .
"Oh my word ,what happened to you !?"
I took a deep breath"Where do I  start?"
"Uhh,from the beginning "
"Shut up poopface you know what I mean!"
"Okay sorry , sorry ...please explain state Zombiebashed "
I give her one of my famous glares and she smiles sheepishly .
I explain everything to her and Jason and it is quite evident that he wants to burst into fits of laughter . His eyes always fill up with tears and his cheeks tinge  slightly pink when he compresses his laughter . I whack him upside his head and that's when he bursts into aforementioned fits of laughter as if my smack opened the lid he had kept on his laughing container.
"Oh my word ...you...squirted.toothpaste ....into ...hahahahahahaha...this is...too...hahahahahaha...funny"
Lynie and I turn around to glare at him . He just carries on laughing picks up his bag from the floor and walks away laughing loudly .
"I'm sorry !"he shouts out to me
"No you're not! You sorry excuse for a best friend ,you!"
"Can't hear you" and with that he vanishes into his language class.
I will never really understand him .
"Hey did you here about the football match that's going to commence this Friday?"
"No ...why?"
"Well ,only because it's the biggest match of the season !"
"Wait ...is it that match already?"
She nodded . It was the match with one of the best football school  teams.The match that would get our school into the league.Most boys will be playing to impress college officials or something, I don't know what it's called but I'm  certainly not ashamed or embarrassed about the fact .
I gasp ,"Jason seems a little too chilled for a guy who loves football with a passion ,don't you think?"
"I thought so too , but maybe that's what he wants everyone else to see,let's just not make him anxious by asking okay?"
"Sure ,I understand"I say, I mean it.
"Hey,let's get going we're already late for Chemistry!"
Since Lynie is a little less athletic than I am ,I am ahead of her and sprint like a mad monkey to Third block ,I am running so fast I fail to stop myself in time to prevent being slammed in the face with the reception door.
I am pretty sure I hear and feel something crack as my whole face becomes numb
"Oh s***! Are you okay?"
"You!" I look up to see Thief guy looking down at me .
"We have got to stop meeting like this "
And that's when I feel it ,the blood oozing out from my nose and some from my forehead. I could taste the thick metallic taste in my mouth and I knew I had bitten my tongue.
"Oh come on universe ,you just can't give me a break can you?"
And that was the last thing I said and I saw blugray eyes before complete ...guess...are you guessing? ...I feel like you aren't ...
You know what I'm just going to say it.
Darkness. Now was that so....damned darkness

•••••••••••••••••••••••••○•••••••••••••••••••••••
Authors Note

Hey my beautiful and ugly readers ,just kidding you're all beautiful in my eyes ,my imaginative eyes .I hope you enjoyed that chapter ,I tried my best to make it long but you know ,school work awaits . You got to see a glimpse of Jason in this chapter ,don't worry ,this book has just begun you will still get alot of Jason . I am so excited for the next chapter I can't wait .I kept my promise and actually updated on a Friday , I'm supposed to be studying but I'm not because I just love you all that much :* .
Please get my new I know ,how many new books do you have ,just 2 but any way it's a short story and I would really appreciate it if you would just check it out it's called ;
Heartbreak on a page

I really hope you enjoy it ,here is the story info ;
It's simple ; Attraction
                       Meet up
                       Fall for each other
                       Date
                       Fall for each other even             more
                       Fall in Love
                       Be happy
                       Begin to fight
                       Make up
                       Complications
                       Misunderstandings
                       Unfaithfulness
                       Lying
                       Mistrust
                       Break up
                       Relief
And finally...Heartbreak

In which one girl finds consolation in a single piece of paper.

All Rights Reserved!
Do Not Steal This Piece Of Work!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Well there it is I hope you like it ...
So that's it guys .I apoligise for any mistakes i didn't have time to edit this chapter so I am sorry. Yep ,I'm done.

Until next Authors Note

Shimmer like glitter
AraZee_
Signing out

Onwards 》》》