Chappie 2-Friends {1}Kaitlyn

Well there she is. Kaitlyn, my competition,I still don't know why she would ever choose to be my friend but I guess she really is an imbecile. She is a blonde just like me but her hair is a little darker than mine. She has bright blue eyes that look a little grey and pink lips that look like a pink kissed rose. I really envy her sometimes Who am I kidding All. The. Time.  So we've been friends since kindergarten after she shared her Oreo's with me and 'til this day Oreo's are our sacred symbol. She is a little taller than me and doesn't cease to point it out every chance she gets. She is a high heel freak. From Stilettos to Wedges, you name it, she got it. Mostly because her parents are quite wealthy but she hates that I know that. But we still use her money anyway, but I don't take advantage. She is in the same school as I am but a lot more popular. Like she is a 19 and I'm a -5, that's how bad it is. She lives 3 blocks away from me, in a bigger house than I do. And she is always happy. She loves Rio de Janeiro, and the statue of 'Jesus our savior ' I don't really know what its called. She knows everything about the place. She loves London too and would like; no love to go there on her 18th birthday. She would love to go to Rio on her 21st. Her favourite colors are burgundy and turquoise. I know right such unusual colours. Her favorite gems are amethyst and jade.

So that's all you need to know about her.

For now.

©©®®©©®®©©®®©©®®©©®®©©®®©©®
Authors Note

I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter on information about Kaitlyn, there is still more to come I just wanted you to know a few things about her . I hope some of you can relate. I hope you guys carry on reading and I promise *pinky promise;uh huh that serious* that it will get a lot better. Until next authors note

Onwards!

Shimmer like glitter
AraZee_
Signing Out.