How to be brave

Klaus pov:

I am beginning getting impatient with my sister, she won't say what is wrong with my love. My love looked so scared and frightened, I wonder if I could have done something from stopping this.

I went after my caroline, but she wouldn't let me in her bedroom, what should I do.

''Go away Klaus'' : Caroline said

I came close to her, but she just shut the door right in front of me. Was she mad at me?

I heard my love screaming and crying behind the door, all I wanted to do was hold my arms around her. To support her, it felt like a stake right to my heart everytime she let out a cry or a little scream.

Caroline pov:

Why won't he just go away, I need time. I cant tell him, he will murder Damon in a second. Elena need Damon, she would be heartbroken. This way I would be the only that is hurt inside.

I'm going to get over it, elena won't. I cant tell.

''Klaus go away'' I said

''no way love'' Klaus said

I opened the door and I couldn't keep it back anymore, we looked at each other and I hugged him. In that exact moment I couldn't hold the tears back.

Klaus pov:

My love was finally asleep, what could have caused this, who did this to her. Whoever it was, I'm going to rip there heart out

''Nobody hurts my love'' I thought

The next day:

''good morning love'' Klaus said

''hi'' Caroline said.

Caroline went to sit up, and went downstairs to get a blood bag. When Caroline was downstairs she heard the door bell ring so she opened up, she was shocked and scared and mad.

''YOU'' Caroline said

''Love who is it'' Klaus said

''Damon what are you doing here" Klaus Said
--------------------------------------------------
What happens next:  Will Caroline have a break down again, will Klaus finally know what is going on.

Next chapter: One step closer

Klaroline rapedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें