Chapter 59

Years later

"I have died everyday waiting for you, darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand more."

Guys please listen to this song ( A thousand years by christina perri ) while reading this and the next few chapters this si going to be the theme of my book for the next chapters

[ Z A Y N ]

"You can't do anything properly!" My boss yelled at me, pushing my head back. I shook my head and mumbled. "Sorry." All the customers stopped to see the commotion.

I worked in a metro station now in Pasadena, but I could never properly work. My mind was always fixed on her, on Selena.

"Sorry he says! This fool can't remember anything! All he knows is how to get lost in his old nonsense world!" I walked away.

I found a bench near one of the metro stops. I sat down and opened my tie. I threw it away, my eyes welling with tears. I took the ring I wanted to give her at our graduation.

I watched her show on TV, everyday. I never missed it, but she suddenly got disqualified. No reason. I was worried, I was really worried. What had happened?

All I could think about was her. She owned and haunted my brain. I couldn't live without her. I spent all these years just thinking about her and breaking down. It was scary how she owned every moment of my life and what I would do just to hear her voice or feel her lips against mine once more. I fiddled with the ring. She's the one I want to spend my life with.

"I am Selena"

"Zayn, I'll bring the door down! I-I love you."

"I love you so much, ok? Don't be silly, Zayn. I'm sorry about today. I am really sorry. Luke just pulled me. I pushed him away, I didn't wanna kiss him, I swear. Please believe me Zayn, I won't be able to live without you."

"I love you."

Her voice rang in my ears. I needed her, right now. My stomach tied itself in knots and I completely broke down. Tears clouded my eyes, I could see nothing. I could hear the rain falling outside, I could hear the busy shuffling all around me, but nobody cared to stop for me. Everyone was occupied in their own world, Sel was too. 

But I couldn't do this. I loved her more than anything, I have loved her all this time and I will never stop.

I could see lights flashing. I turned my head to see a train approaching me. I wiped away my tears to see the train number.

Pasadena to LA.

I got up quickly. She was close by, but I never had the guts to face her. Could I do it now?

If I leave all of this behind, running into her arms was all I could think about. My heart pounded against my chest as the doors opened.

Since I worked there, I didn't need a metrocard or anything. If I wanted to, I could go to her. Right now.

I felt dizzy, I impulsively ran towards the train. Time seemed to slow down.

I couldn't make up my mind, so I listened to my heart. The doors closed and the train continued to proceed.

I am now one step closer to see the one I wanna see the most.

ALMOST FINISHED ONLY 5 CHAPTERS OR SOMETHING LEFT :(