Chapter 11

[ S E L E N A ]

"How did the date go?" I sniffed as me and Eva walked towards our class.

"It went good."

"You came home at two. Are you gonna see each other again?"

"Yeah." She bit her lip as she entered her classroom. I walked towards the stairs, hoping to get to class soon. I was already late.

I saw Luke walking down the stairs. I tried not to make eye contact. Luke saw me and smirked. "Hey, babygirl." He blocked my way.

"Excuse me?" I said, trying to walk past him.

"You didn't hear me?" He whispered, pushing me against the wall. I started panicking. I was using the back stairs since that's a shortcut but nobody ever uses it. We're not allowed to.

"I said, hey babygirl." He slowly spoke, his face near mine.

"Yeah." I was trembling.

"Say. It. Back."

"Hey, L-luke."

He smirked, tracing his finger on my cheek. "You're such a babe. Why did I never see you before?"

I began yelping for help when I heard this: "Leave her alone, mate."

I turned to see Zayn.

"Stay out of this." Luke said.

Zayn walked upto him. His fists were clenched. "Nah." He muttered, grabbing his collar.

"Zayn!" I yelled as Luke slapped him. Zayn shut his jaw shut firmly and gave him a punch on his nose. Luke started bleeding.

"Fuck!" He yelled, grabbing his nose.

"Ever come near her, I'll break you into pieces."

"You aren't even her boyfriend!" Luke yelled, punching Zayn's throat.

"Get away from him!" I yelled. I was terrified. I couldn't believe this. Didn't know what to do, I kicked Luke in his nuts without thinking.

"Agh!" Luke screamed, sprawled on the ground and grabbing his crotch.

Zayn grabbed my hand and we ran away. "What were you thinking?" I shouted.

"Why aren't you in class?" He said as we bumped into nobody but..

The headmistress.

"Aren't you both in Mrs Smith's class?!?!" She yelled as we nodded."You both are bunking, aren't you?"

"No, mam!" I cried as Mrs Smith approached us.

"What's all this noise in front of my class?"

"Would you look at this, Miss?" The headmistress eyed us.

"You both!" She shook her head.

"They're bunking, Mrs Smith."

"No!" Zayn cried.

Hahahahah

*Inserts Luke like three fingers*