Chapter 31

[ S E L E N A ]

A few days later

I was back from school and cuddling with Zayn. I had a rough day today, and Zayn really helped cheer me up.

We were laying on the couch, our legs entangled and my head resting on his chest.

I'd seen Luke and his girl at school today and I had been upset since then.

"Come on! You aren't interested in him anymore, are you?" Zayn said.

"But that was an insult to my pride, my diginity!" I pouted, making him laugh. "Hey! What's there to laugh?"

"Nothing." He shook his head. "An insult to my pride, my diginity." He mimicked, sticking his bottom lip out.

"Zayn!" I playfully hit him with my head.

"Ouch."

I took a deep breath. "Zayn, I'm glad you told me you liked me."

He smiled, shifting his gaze from my eyes to my lips. "I'm glad too."

"Hm." I took his hands in mine, interlocking our fingers.

Zayn suddenly pushed me off and got up, causing me to slide off the couch. I fell butt first and Zayn started chuckling harder.

"I hate you. So. Fucking. Much." I gasped, rolling about and trying to get up.

"Aw, I know you don't." He said, picking me up. I wriggled out of his grasp as we both stood up. I began squatting at his hands until he grabbed my wrists and held them behind his neck. He started swaying and I did, too, as if we were slow dancing.

"What are we doing-"

"Ssh." He shushed me. "Just look into my eyes." He said, crashing his lips onto mine.