"you don't have any b—"

"shut up you mouse, i'm not done talking." the elder shushed the girl before lacing his hands on hers as he hid the phone on his pocket.

"now where was i? oh yeah . . mind you that i know you know that i know, that we know that jeongguk is already a man and he can be as aggresive as jimin. jeongguk is a lovesick fool for you and it would totally break his heart if all of what you are doing right now would be a half baked love"

"then—"

"just you, mouse, mind telling your awesomely handsome big brother why . . just what the fuck are you doing! why would you do that?! you're just hurting yourself heck, even jeongguk!"

"but i—"

"moving on is not using somebody as a rebound! why do you have to go that far just to live happily? i am your brother and i know you wouldn't do something like this unless something or somebody pushed you to the lim—"

"i'm tired okay!" the girl snapped at her brother and seokjin instantly fell silent as he saw how tears instantly fell in the corner of chaemin's eyes

"i'm so fucking tired, jin" the girl paused as her brother soon softened  "i loved him since highschool. we were mutuals up until second year college and started dating at fourth year and after a year he forgot about me. two years after that i am still stuck in here, like the song the man who can't be moved, i can't walk away from this shit and i'm so fucking tired of feeling miserable"

"that's why i said you shouldn't have returned to korea!"

"maybe i shouldn't have . . but i missed you and i missed him. this is  . .  my home and even if it's painful, i really wanna see him. i fucking really love him even if i'm dying from this pain"

"listen to me. baby, this is not right. what you're doing is not right" the elder held his sister as she let her sit in his lap as he engulfed her in a deep embrace.

"i don't know jin, what should i do?"

the elder sighed, "i unblocked jimin last night" the girl sighed as she thought it was not a big deal.

"don't worry it's okay, jim—he wouldn't probably noticed it and he ended all of our tie—"

the elder cut through as he cradled his sister, "have you ever heard of the idea that when a person is blocked on the contact list and that person who is blocked still kept on messaging the blocker . . what do you think will happen with the messages?"

"what are you talking about?"

"shh . . just answer me, okay?"

"would it be normally not be sent?"

the elder nods "then, what do you think will happen if that person who gave the messages gets unblocked? What will happen to all those unsent messages?"

the girl thought for a while, "wouldn't it be sent all at once?"

seokjin patted his sister's head, "i think you should really see something, baby"

seokjin shuffled through his pocket and fished out chaemin's phone, showing her the screen capture.

22 new messages
Jimin 💧

"s-seokjin. . i—"

"before that, there's this message which is the really important one"

Jimin💧: i love you and i still do

"seokjin i—"

"hush, let me finish okay? i did something yesterday and i think i should let you know"

"wh-what did you do?"

"i texted him saying that i unblocked him and the person messaging him right now is not chaemin but seokjin"

"and?"

"i think you should read all of his messages first but . . before that, i think this one's the most important"

Jimin 💧: i want to see you so bad, minnie. i love you so so much, you don't know how i'm dying inside knowing that i left you alone for two years and we're already done because i remembered you . . too late.

the girl's eyes widened as she gasped, her body shook with either excitement and sadness mixed with happiness as she could not think of any logical explanation of the message. she shook her head, slapped her face and closed her eyes, counting to three before opening them once again.

but to no avail, she saw the message on her phone screen and her eyes could not just stop from getting soaked with tears.

"why . .why are you doing this?" chaemin managed to choke out to her brother

seokjin smiled sweetly as he kissed his sister's forehead. "cause i want the best for my little sister and i know that this is the best to my very own pink princess"

Chaemin chuckled, halfly crying still "you know, if only you weren't my brother . . those puns would be really a sucker"

"oh puhleadese . . we both know you love being called pink princess, princess"

"shut up, mario"

❅❅❅

"apparently, i asked him to meet me, but he doesn't know that i meant the boys too" seokjin muttered in front of the sexy dimpled boy as the two of them walked on a coffee shop.

they marched on the counter as the two of them ordered their desired drink "what are you scheming seokjin? can't you be happy that she chose jeongguk rather than him?" the boy stressed the last phrase with disgust as even speaking his name would be a sin.

"the boy's got a name, namjoon. it's park jimin, the him that you are talking about is park jimin."

"i know that but, i just can't understand how you can still act like he didn't break your little sister's heart and still be friendly with her after all the tears she had shed for fucking two years"

"hold up! who said you could curse at me, young man?" seokjin snapped once the two got their orders and left the coffee shop

"aish! I just don't understand you, sometimes"

"then don't"

"why are you even my friend?"

"duuhh. cause i'm handsome and for one you love me" seokjin smiled as he nudged the boy's side, before sipping on his drink casually grinning.

the other boy's cheeks flushed red, "point given"

{tbh this story is about to reach its end as all of you reading may already be hinted off . . and btw the words tangina and gaga are curse words, okay? i just used them cause i felt like it XD }