CHAPTER 44

your pov

everything was going great. Me and Nate never fought, little Baylie was growing so fast. Everything was perfect, until today.

----idk what this is-----

I woke up to loud banging on our front door, oh forgot to mention we moved so Baylie could have a place to play. I woke up Nate, he was alert and grabbed a giant ass knife from the kitchen before answering the door. I was making sure Baylie was ok , still sleeping. She was unfazed by the door. Me on the other hand, I was going bat shit crazy over what was happening at 2 A fucking M!

Nate pov

 I answered the door to see Morgan and James, they seemed freaked out and worried. " Ok why the FUCK are you two Fucking a.m! My kid is asleep"  I'll have to admit I was pretty pissed. " We're so sorry but w have bad news." Morgan fondled with her finger and James started at the ground " Y/n's mom is coming to get the child in two weeks." I almost fell over, this was a load of bullshit. This was my new life a happy life, and that bitch is trying to take it from me. " That's not all, she's also coming back for Y/n"

A/n: sorry that it took so long to update not used t typing this much on a computer. But anyway hope you guys enjoyed, leave a comment saying what should happen next. This chapter was inspired by a person who commented Y/n's mom should com back and try and take the child. so that's what this is, and thank you for that comment sorry that i don't have your name to where i can give credit, but that's the best i got. So i will see you when i see you buh-bye!