CHAPTER 35

Your pov
We got to Jonathan and Sarah's house, which was really nice. We got to the door and Sarah opens the door, she first hugged Nate then me.  She showed us our room, but for some reason she asked if we wanted to be in separate rooms, to which we said  no to. We got situated and went down to record with Jonathan. Me and Nate got set up, while we waited on Jon ( sorry I'm abbreviating it) when he got home we slowly but surely got to record.

Nate pov
Jon got home just a little after me and y/n had got our stuff set up. I introduced y/n to him and we talked and laughed for a bit, before we needed to record.  First it was me and Jon while y/n and Sarah worked the camera.  We were doing a 5:12 something about that long of a song and editing was going to be a bitch. But y/n is always glad to switch off with me, god I love her.

Your pov
I asked Sarah to hold the camera for a while, because I got a texted which I thought was from Matt (matpat) and I thought he got a new number, because he usually texts me these weird little nicknames.

'M'- hey bae
Y- hey boo
'M'- I was wondering if you would like to meet up somewhere and have lunch?

This wasn't anything different from him so I asked Nate he said yes but that he would join after he was done which would be less than 30 min.

Y- sure where do you want to go? Idk know anything around here.

( ok so let's all pretend that Jon and Matt live in the same area plz)

'M'-how about (favorite restaurant)?
Y- yes that'll  work
'M'- ok see you soon😉
Y- ok bye boo
'M' - bye love

I chuckled at how stupid we are

---time skip---
I finally made it to the restaurant after being turned around for a while I parked my bike.

(Favorite color)

(Favorite color)

Nate pov
We just got done with the song, and    y/n sent the the address for the restaurant.

Your pov
I walked in and looked for Matt but I couldn't find him so I sat down and waited. I saw a person slide in, in front of me which I assumed was Matt. I looked up to see Jeremy, "how the hell did you get my number!" I didn't want to make a scene but somehow I did. I texted Nate hat Jeremy was here.

Nate pov
I just got to the restaurant, when I got a text form y/n saying that Jeremy was there. I ran to the doors, I burst through the door and quickly grabbed Jeremy and threw him out. I sat next to y/n who was just staring off in space, "babe what's wrong?" She slowly looked at me and cried. "Shhhh I here now you tell me what happened, i don't know how to fix it if you don't tell me." She looked up and showed me her arm, I didn't know what the fuck that was. But whatever he did he left a scar her but wasn't it "h-he said I-I'll come b-b-back s-so b-be ready" what was that supposed to mean. I called Jon and he rode her bike home while I drove her home.

Your pov
The mark he left burned like hell, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Your povThe mark he left burned like hell, and there was nothing I could do about it

this was on my skin forever, I don't know what it means and I don't want to. We got back to Jon's as soon as I walked through the door I passed out.

A/n hey I hope you enjoyed and if you did I'm so glad, and I will see you when I see you buh-bye!