CHAPTER 29

Your pov
He's mine and I'm his, I'm so happy. We go home and start planning the wedding in the morning.

---time skip---
Your pov
I first started with the dress, I got my surprisingly new friend Morgan to go with me. I decided on

 I decided on

(Or)

We walked out with the dress and our wedding was in three months

We walked out with the dress and our wedding was in three months. Nate wanted it to be as soon as possible, Mark had to go to court to sign papers saying I can marry Nate at the age I am. Me and Morgan hung out for the rest of the day, she was going to be a bridesmaid. We have to go pick out the bridesmaid dress for Morgan because I only have one bridesmaid.

she chooses one but it was f/c, we arranged the flowers to be me and Nate's favorite colors

she chooses one but it was f/c, we arranged the flowers to be me and Nate's favorite colors. So the guys with Nate would have green ties, the girls with me would have f/c dresses.

Nate pov
I had no idea what to do, I didn't know what she wanted to be in the wedding or if we are going to have a reception. I'm getting really stressed and I need her here to help me figure this out. Even though we have three months, I want everything planned and in order. I want it to be special for her, my one true love. I want her to smile and have a great time.

Your pov
I got a txt
N- Hey baby when you gonna be home? I'm stressing over want you want.
Y- Awe, babe that's sweet I'll be home soon and I'll help you figure it out.
N- thank god!🙏🏼
Y- lol your funny see you at home, live you.
N-  love you too baby

I told Morgan I had to leave and she drive me home. I told her I could drive but she insisted, I arrived home and see paper and samples of fabric on the floor. "Babe?" I heard groaning coming from our bedroom, I rushed up the stairs. " babe you ok?!" "Thank god your home! Take these samples, which one do you like?" Wow he was really uptight about this. I put the samples down, I took his hand gently in mine. I walked down stairs and I sat in the couch. "Don't just stare sit." He walked over to me and sat down, he put me in his lap in the process of sitting.

Nate pov
I have to admit this is better than stressing over something that won't happen for a few more months. I held her close to me, I didn't want to let go. I laid down on the couch, she was laying in me with her head in my chest. Her breathing soon put me to sleep with her in my arms.

Your pov
His heart beat was so calming and his warm soothing that we both fell asleep on the couch. Right here there's no place I'd rather be.

A/n hey guys so I hope you enjoyed and you guys seem to want me to continue, am I correct? I get comments like this is awesome and what I've been looking for, but why do you like it so much? To me I'm just writing complete shit. And I don't see how anyone could like it, sorry but anyway hope you liked it. Leave a suggestion and you will get credit and idk if it have anymore ideas I to think. Buh-bye!