CHAPTER 5

Your pov
I'm nervous I don't know why but I am, now that all my stuff is at Nate's I feel a little safer but now much. Know that the woman that beats me for the littlest of things is right next door worries me. But for now I can let my guard down but not by much cause I'm still very worried what will happen to me if she finds me. I'm making myself nervous and anxious that I'm shaking and it's kinda getting hard to breathe.

Nate pov
Y/n is obviously worried about something, I guess it's about her mom and all the stuff she did to her over the years. She starts to tense even more and starts to shake, I'm confused cause I don't what's happening or what to do help her. Mark walks sees what she's going through, he hands me the box and goes and talks her.

Mark pov
I walk in and see y/n shaking, I hand Nate the box and I rush to y/n. "Y/n look at me." She looks me in my eyes and I nod "Y/n focus on something that makes you happy." She nods "good now  imagine it." She calms down slowly and the worry goes from her eyes and she loosened up.

Your pov
Mark calmed me down and I thanked him, Nate stood there still looking like he did t know what to do and a little worried. Wait was he worried about me?! No one besides Mark or Matt have ever worried about me. I walked over to Nate and grabbed the box and set it down, he Wd standing there confused. I hugged him and he hesitated but hugged back, he rested his head on mine. I felt safe here with Nate and all my worries went away when he held me.

A/n hey guys sorry if this sucked but if you liked leave a comment and let me know what else you want me to add. Thx!