CHAPTER 1

Your pov
I was packing the last of my things in boxes and suit cases, checking to make sure I have everything. After I made sure I had everything I was headed down stairs to the moving truck with my parents. "Y/n are you sure that your going to be ok with the long move we are making?" mom would always worry about me about this kinda thing even though I'm 15. I nodded to reassure her that in was fine with it and we headed out to California which was only a few states over from where I lived.

~~~time skip~~~

Your pov
We finally made it to our new home, well not really a home more like it's an apartment. We went in got everything half way unpacked when we heard loud music's from next door, "mom I'm going to ask the neighbor to turn down the music it'll only be a sec." She agreed I went next door and knocked pretty loudly. I waited and a man with slick black hair, chocolate brown eyes, and green tube gauges opened the door, I stood there for a second," Is there anything I can help you with" I looked up at him and nodded " Um sorry to bother you, but can you turn your music down please." He looked confused then realized what I had said. "Oh God sorry yeah I'll keep it down sorry to bother you." He said nervously " it's fine,oh I'm y/n your new neighbor." I extend my hand which he shook " I'm Nate, I'm glad to see someone new here." I was confused by what he meant but ignored it. We said our goodbyes and I went back to my room to unpack more stuff, I unpacked my keyboard, my guitar, f/in (favorite instrument) and all my sound recording stuff along with my computers. I had everything organized the way i wanted it.

(Your room but with your favorite color)