Author's Note ✓

Hello there.

So~Let me guess, what's this author's note for? I don't know my self.

So, I guess I'll just go write a few explanations, reminders, and such.

First, I'm sorry for not adding this note part earlier or when I first published the story. Sorry that I just made this when I already finished the book. Peace!

Second, I don't have any kind of legal certification or whatnot but I'd like to keep the idea of this book. Yes, Naruto or any of it's characters, especially Haruno Sakura doesn't belong to me. But all that isn't Kishimoto Masashi's, I'd like to have the right over. For example, Haruno Saizo, though his surname is from one of the originally existing clan in the series, I am the one who made his character, including all the other "founders". Also, the idea of this book. Title might be common but I don't think the description matching the title is a coincidence. The idea of the founders, the changes in the history, the techniques that are obviously from my own mind. The words, well, quotable ones at least. Please don't duplicate or use them for other media or publications without my permission or knowledge.

Third, I made this story with all the intention to make it stray away from the path of the original series. So in here, you will see things that are purposely altered. You will see rules that are purposely broken. So don't, please don't, complain about OOCness and the like because c'mon you should've already known when you saw that the title isn't in any ways related to Uzumaki Naruto.

Fourth, the book is being edited to cover any plotholes or to fix any grammatical errors. And there is also a 50:50 chance that I'll rewrite this book, why? I've already said it before but I was not satisfied in his this book turned out or ended. Sure I love it, but it didn't all go according to plan. But still, this book is one of the greatest achievements I ever had so I treasure it.

Fifth, to all my readers, ones who're just about to read, people who have already re-read (lol, that's me being ambitious.) I thank all of you. For the support, the upcoming support, every and all support. This book will not be possible without the constant encouragements, the criticism that I am thankful for, the votes, the reads, the comments. Thank you guys, you're the best readers to have. And for that, this book is dedicated to all of you who have clicked on that read button when you saw this book, those who clicked on that star, those who decided to leave a comment, this is for all of you. For you IamIochi, I remember you. Lol. The first to give my book a try. blunteez man, you're hilarious and reaaallllyyyyy nice. And all of you guys, I mean I can't tag all of you because my internet's messed up and I'm too lazy to wait for it to load.

Thank you once again and enjoy.

::

This book is dedicated to everyone who are reading this

::

Theme song:
King
--Lauren Aquilina

::

❝Secrets are meant to be revealed...❞

::

Update* to new readers ;

This book is being rewritten in a new title as 'Ascension'. The two will have a lot of drastic differences and admittedly, change in writing style. If you still do choose to read this book, feel free to do so. But be warned that there is not much character development as this book's initial focus was the plot. There will be a lot of cringe-worthy reads along the way but if you choose to give this baby a try, I only hope that you'll enjoy!

Thank you! Check my profile out for the rewritten book.