[1] You Furry Asshole

Hello everybody my name is Nash and welcome to a new fanfic.

It's obviously going to be Sterek because I mean...Otp...

ANYWAY! I should have Teacher Hale and Glow In The Dark updated soon, this is just a relaxing story about teen wolf characters texting each other.

Calming, unlike my other stories which are more dramatic....

Mmmmmaybe we'll see ;'P
Horny small nose joshua

Okay let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8:04 pm

Stiles: Scott! Damn you, you furry asshole! You ditched me agAIN! AND ON HALO NIGHT. The disgrace McCall, the disgrace.

Stiles: I swear McCall, I'm giving you one more chance. You're lucky I love you ;'P

12:56 am

Derek: Stiles

Stiles: Oh sorry Derek, didn't mean to send it to you.

Derek: Stiles, just shut up. What's wrong with you and Scott? You two have been acting off and it's bugging the hell out of me..

Derek: Stiles?

Stiles: 1.) I was in shock, I'm pretty sure that's the most you've ever said to me.

Derek: For fucks sake.

Stiles: And 2.) I don't know, for the past few months hes barely payed any attention to me, I guess his head is too far up Allison's ass to hear me.

Derek: I see, so another question. Why are you still up this late? You have school tomorrow.

Stiles: yakno... There are these maaagical things in life Derbear. Called "Night Terrors"
ooOOOoOoOo spoooookyyy.

Derek: Stiles, please try and sleep, it's not healthy to stay up this late for multiple nights.

Stiles: oh my god. Is the big bad wolf worried about me? Aw that's adorable Derke. Absolutely adorable!

Derek: I am not adorable, and i am definitely not 'Derke'.

Stiles: whatever you say cuddle bunny. And you didn't say you dont worry about lil ole me. I feel honored Mr.Hale

Cuddle Bunny: go to sleep, Stilinski.

Stiles: Fine fine whatever sourwolf.
Oh and by the way, your new nickname is Cuddle Bunny. Thought you should know.

Cuddle Bunny: Dammit Stiles...

~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry it's so short.

Welcome! I know I need to update my other two but I wanted to get this out of the way of the MANY works I have saved in drafts xD

Welp here ya go!