Chapter 4: First Day

[(Y/N's POV]

I yawned and raised my head as I woke up. I felt warm, as if I were wrapped up in some kind of fur or fabric, the sensation reminded me of when I was a pup, my sister and I would lay next to our mother for warmth, so naturally I felt at ease. I blinked a few times to wake myself up a bit more. In the end I was still too tired so I decided to lay my head back down. A certain scent came to my nose however, a strange aroma that I soon recognized as Weiss. I opened my eyes to see that I was no longer on the floor, I was in Weiss' bed. She laid facing me, and was as far away as possible, I was underneath the same covering(blanket) as her, although I was still in my usual curled up sleeping position. Weiss slowly began to open her eyes and made eye contact with me. Her face was slightly red as she spoke.

Weiss: "G-Good morning."

Me: "W-Wh-Why he-re?"

Weiss: "Well... you were shivering and whining in your sleep... so I brought you up here."

Me: "Th-Thank y-y-yo-u, We-i-iss."

I truly appreciated the gesture. I got off the bed and got onto the floor.

Weiss: "Where are you going?"

Me: "Dr-Drin-k."

Weiss: "Why not just go to the kitchen then?"

Me: "Ki-Kitch-en?"

Weiss sighed.

Weiss: "Follow me."

[Time Skip, Brought to You By Chibi (Y/N) Playing Fetch With Weiss]

After Weiss showed me how humans drink, and how I'm supposed to drink from a glass, everyone got up and started getting ready for something they called "class". When I asked what that was they told me "It's where we go to learn." They had me change into this odd outfit that was constricting and uncomfortable, it basically forced me to stand on two feet. Once everyone was ready I followed the four huntresses in training. We got to a room with multiple desks leading upward. Some humans were already seated and there was a man in front of the room, he had a large grey bushy mustache. He also smelled of something my father warned me of, gunpowder. As we walked I looked around the room, it had various drawings of Grimm, and their different parts. As we started going up the steps I stopped in my tracks as I smelled something familiar, a Boarbatusk. I began sniffing the air and following the scent, leading me to the man's desk. The man didn't seem to notice as I snuck behind his desk and found a cage. Inside was a sleeping male Boarbatusk. I crouched down and reached my hand forward to open the cage.

Man: "Well, well! Looks as though someone is a bit curious!"

The man suddenly said as he looked down at me. He chuckled as he brought me to my feet and patted me on the back.

Man: "I remember when I was your age, always curious of these creatures of Grimm, always looking for a good fight. You must be the new student Ozpin told me about! What's your name young man?"

Me: "(Y-Y/N)."

He let off a hearty laugh and patted me on the back hard.

Man: "Well (Y/N), no need to be nervous! How about we introduce you to the class!"

The man cleared his throat, gaining the attention of the class.

Man: "Attention class, settle down. As you can see we have a new student with us today. This is (Y/N), and now we'll see what you can do, stand over there please, opposite the cage."

I was confused, but followed his directions. I looked to the desks to see Team RWBY looking at me with worried eyes.

Port: "Nearly forgot! My name is Professor Port, and this is Grimm Studies. Now, let's begin!"