End of story

Dear readers
This is the end of book 1 there will be a book 2. I had a lot of fun writing this book there will be a book 2 for sure. This book is basic off Legend of the Chusen and Descendants of the Sun. If you watch the k drama you would know in the tv series The Legend of the Chusen that there is a season 2. Coming out next year and in Desemdants of the sun there only one season. I have plan the book in two parts there is the human world and the  other part is the space and time realms .

Same of the characters are from the human world some are from the space and time realms only. A few of the characters are from both the human  world and space and time realms. In the beginning of the book you would realize that everyone is in the human world either working at a hospital or working in the army. There no superpowers no good vs evil in the human world everyone is just living their life's. Then later down in the chapters you get a glimpsed of the space and time realms. Most of book the main characters were either in The human world or the vampire kingdom realm. Which is part of the space and time realm. There are different realms in the space and time realms in book one you read about the vampire kingdom realm. In book 2 I'm not sure what realm you will be in.

I will continue with the human world because the main character are from the human world also. There a lot of confusion going on right now with who's who. Book 2 will have the answers for you I understand you issues I know you have a lot of questions.