DOTS series

Jessie POV

I bend back down to take up the scarf but someone bet my to it. I look up and saw it was Liam "how, I mean what?" I try to form the right words to say but it didn't work.

He handed me the scarf and walk off I got up from look back at him he was with other soldiers. My medical team walk towards me "put your stuff into these bags so we can leave" Josh say coldly everyone did what he ask.

"What's his problem " Tess ask and I give her the shoulders.

"Maybe he didn't get any last time" Liam say and Ashley slap him hard behind the head.

We got into the aircraft and put on the seat belts. It wasn't a normal airplane that everyone flies on. It was a army base aircraft we were on.
"Do you think he is going to treat us good after you break up with him?" Kim ask me and I look to the seat in front of me. I just close my eyes and blank out everyone and everything till we landed went every that is.

4/5 hours later

We landed and everyone got off the plane we landed and everyone got off.

"How many of you are there?" Liam ask Kim.

"Sorry you have to ask the head of the team" Kim told him

"Who is that isn't it you?" Josh ask him looking puzzled.

"No it's Doctor Jessie she is the face of the hospital and the leader of the team" Ashley told them both of them look at me like I was something strange out of this world.

"Are you really the girl I saw one the tv?" One of the soldiers ask me and I laughed

"Wait is it true that your dating the chairman of Korea general hospital?" Another solider ask me I look at him hard.

"Are you? " the other soldiers ask

"Fall into order and prepare to leave" Liam yell.