DOTS series

Jessie POV

Heading back to the hospital Tiffany was there in the waiting room. "Your back!" Tiffany say

"I bought you guys something" I told nurse Ashley and doctor Kim.

I give them the bag and their open it in and take out the box." You don't forget us" doctor Kim say and I laugh "never how could I after that amazing work with you this morning" I told him and he hug me.

"I can't believe he so happy over food" nurse Ashley say and I laughed.
"The chairman wants you" Tiffany say.

I grab my bag and headed up to his office again. " would you please think about it" he ask me.

"Fine I will" I told him and he grab the flowers out his assistance hands and push them into my hands. I grab them and walk off to my office.

My best friend Crystal was there she was a doctor but at the moment she wasn't able to walk. She had an accident but she was one of the best of the best doctors here.

"So I heard you have a new boyfriend" crystal say and I laughed.

I told her everything that happen and she couldn't stop laughing. "If only you know that would keep the share man off your ass long ago" Crystal say and we laughed.

"Oh I also have a date tomorrow with Liam" I told her and she clapped and I laughed "wow is that your approval" I ask her.

"Of course " Crystal say
"Well I have to get back to work see you" I told her and she wave me bye