DOTS series

Liam POV

I was walk thought the portal after checking on the other soldiers. The portal was to the kingdom I step out of space and time right away I was in my king outfit. With my crown and my sword by my side.

I stepped out and was about to close the portal but as I close it a hand reach out. I pull my sword out the hand went back in I mind link with Josh to get the guards and come. In a flash of a blink he was there with guards.

"What's going on?" He ask me so I told him what happen everyone was ready to battle Josh also had his sword out.

Suddenly the hand appear again but this time there was also a body. A lady fall out the portal and it close after her. I knew that smell it was Jessie I knee down to check on her. She was in fading and reappearing off and on. I take off my ring and put on her finger. She stop fading I reach out my hand but the weirdest thing happened her clothes she was wearing change.

Just like that like a flash of thunder she was wearing a white long dress. She reach out to grab me my guards were about to attack her but I stop them.

She reach out to grab me but her hand fell to her side and she quickly fell also. I caught her before she could I use my speed to carry her to my room. I place her on the bed she look so peaceful sleeping. I kissed her forehead she move a little but soon fall back into sleep.

"How the hell did she come though the portal and make it without getting kill ?" I ask Josh who I sense was behind me.

"Do you still love her? You know she and you can never be together" Josh told me.

Suddenly our grandmother enter the room she welcome use back and kiss us. She looked over to Jessie and smiled "is this the human girl you love?" Our grandma ask me

"I don't know. I'm just trying to find out how she make it and didn't get kill in the portal. No human can make it out a space and time portal" I told our grandmother.

"She not your average woman she is your lover after all " our grandmother told me and Josh laughed.

"Where am I ?" A voice say from behind me I look back and rush to Jessie side helping her up.
"How did you do that you were so fast for one moment I didn't seem you it was if you just appear here" Jessie ask and josh and our grandmother laughed.

"Your in the vampire King kingdom your in the mystic realm" I told her she pulled away from me. "What happen to my clothes?" She ask.

"I can't really explain that you should still be in your normal clothes I don't know why the space and time portal change your clothes. Only those from this realm clothes change to this time and space clothes" Josh spoke up and say

"Don't worry love I will explain it to my best abilities " my grandmother say to Jessie

Jessie was playing with her fingers she suddenly pull off the ring. She throw it to the ground and run out the room. "Let me deal with it" Josh say
"You have more important matters to deal with" Josh say to me

"The most important thing is her right now she needs me" I told him our grandmother smiled and told me go ahead and then Josh agreed.

I use my powers to find her she smelled like a human and she was at danger in this palace alone. I use my speed to get to her I appear in front of her she wasn't fading like last time she was hold.

"Your a vampire?" Jessie ask me

"Yes I'm the vampire King" I told her